Chapter 7: The Truth

"Honey I'm home!" Y/N shut the door behind them and smiled, their house was filthy. They went into the living room, Apollo was sitting on the couch, beer cans around him and an empty pizza box on the floor. "Oh honey, didn't I tell you to clean up before I got home?" Y/N smiled as they shook their head. Apollo didn't answer. "And didn't I tell you to take the garbage out?" Y/N chuckled. Still no answer. "And didn't I tell you it was your turn to cook today's meal?" No answer. Y/N let out a sigh. "Oh Apollo...the more I talk to you the more I regret being with you" Y/N smiled. Laughter played in the back like if this was a bad sitcom. "That reminds me! Remember that party you asked me to go to in highschool?" "..." "Me too! If I didn't go to that party I think my life would be much better, don't you?" Y/N walked closer to Apollo. "But since you're so pushy you convinced me to get back with you..and we haven't been apart since! I was too..scared to say I didn't want to be with you, I thought you'd change but you just got worst and worst as the days went on..." Y/N frowned. "Can I leave? Yeah. But what's the point? I already dug my grave I might as well just stay.." Y/N looked at the TV, they looked at Apollo waiting for him to say something. Apollo looked at Y/N. "Can..you get me another beer?"
__________

"Y/N! Y/N! Wake up you're going to be late.."

"Y/N.."

Y/N jolted awake they panted as they looked around, they were sweating. Axel was standing by the door, he walked away. Y/N looked at the time in a panic. "7:50" Y/N got up, they felt sick and dizzy, their head was aching. "Oh my god..what happened last night?" They could barely remember, they slowly made their way to the bathroom.
~~~~~

Y/N went to the office to get a late slip. They opened the door and went inside. The secretary was typing away at her keyboard, Y/N looked at her. "Excuse me..may I get a late slip?" "Oh and why are we late?" The secretary said, obnoxiously loud. Y/N flinched, her loudness piercing their skull. "B..Because I slept in a little too late" Y/N whispered. "That's no excuse Hun, here. Take it and go to class" The secretary handed Y/N a slip. Y/N took the slip and rushed out the office and rushed to class, they were still trying to find any memory of last night but still couldn't think of anything. Soon enough Y/N made it to their first class, they went inside.

"Please turn to page 320- Oh..Y/N I'm so glad you could join us. Please take your seat" The teacher said. Y/N nodded, they anxiously fidgeted with their fingers as they sat in their seat..which was right next to Apollo. Y/N opened their book up. Apollo looked at Y/N and smiled. "Hey baby.. how'd you sleep?" "..Good" Y/N answered. "That's good, I had a lot of fun with you last night" Apollo put his hand on Y/Ns thigh. Y/N started to panic. "..What? What do you mean?" "You don't remember?" Apollo gave Y/N an innocent look. "No I don't really remember anything from last night" Y/N rubbed their head. "Oh..I guess that's good because Ross left you at the party, he left with some girl-" "What? Are you serious?" Y/N looked at Apollo. "Yeah..and he was saying how he didn't have anymore feelings for you and he was just talking to you so he could get in your pants" Apollo shrugged. Y/N teared up. "Apollo are you being serious? Please don't lie to me, please.." "I'm serious baby! That's what he said, and he told me I could have you..soo" Apollo put an arm around Y/N. "How about you forget about that piece of shit and get back with me" Y/N looked at their text book, It felt like their heart was ripped out of their chest and was on display. They nodded, defeated. "..I guess so.." "Great, I'm glad you came to your senses" Apollo kissed Y/N on the head. Y/N rubbed their eyes, this was just terrible..

Small timeskip

Y/N gathered their books and headed to their next class, Apollo was right beside them. Y/N looked at Apollo. "Oh hey..did you want to walk me to class?" "Duh" Apollo said. Y/N sighed. "Apollo..do you think Ross still wants to be my friend?" "Nah" Apollo said, Y/N frowned. "B..But I...maybe we could work it out I'm sure there's some form of miscommunication happening. I should talk to him" "Just leave him alone Y/N, he said he wanted nothing to do with you and it's better to just forget about him" Apollo shrugged. Y/N teared up, they cleared their throat. "Excuse me for a second" they rushed into the bathroom and immediately started to sob.