Chapter 10: End of Snow day

"..What are you doing with Ross?..I thought you were here with Valentine?"

Y/N froze, nothing came to their mind. They blankly stared at Apollo. Ross looked at Apollo. "They saw me and wanted to say Hi-" "I wasn't asking you" Apollo glared at Ross, he looked back at Y/N. "So let me ask again. What are you doing here with Ross?" Y/N simply couldn't think of anything! Their mind went blank. "Um..I just.." "I thought you had to go home and "cook" or something" Apollo tilted his head. "..Uh" Y/N gulped, they tried to pull anything out of their head that would help. "Ross needed my..help" they finally spoke. "With what?" Apollo raised a brow. "Valentine.." "Ross wants to take Val on a date and he asked for my help" Y/N said, coming up with stuff as they spoke. "So that's why we're sitting here.. together"  "Oh.. really? You moved on that quickly huh?" Apollo looked at Ross. "I knew you didn't like Y/N, you were just using them" he grinned. Ross glared at Apollo, he was about to say something but Apollo interrupted him. "I guess I'll see you around baby, don't do anything stupid k?" "Mhm, bye Apollo" Y/N smiled as Apollo walked away, guess he wasn't hungry anymore. Y/N looked at Ross. "Sorry! I didn't know what else to say, sorry Ross.." "It's alright..but what if Apollo mentions it around Val? We can't tell anyone about our plan" Ross said. "Uhm I dunno, I'll think of something I promise" Y/N frowned, they looked at the table. "I gotta use the bathroom.. I'll be back!" They quickly got up and rushed off to the bathroom before Ross could say anything.
____

"What!..Are you serious?" Valentine gasped. "Shhh! Don't be so loud..but yeah I'm serious" Y/N whispered. Valentine excitedly clapped. "Eee! Sorry..sorry! But I'm glad you're getting rid of that douchebag" Y/N was surprised by her reaction, they looked away. "Yeah but you have to pretend to like Ross, please!" "Oh of course!" Valentine smiled. "Thanks Val.. I'm not supposed to tell anyone about this but I trust you! You can tell Rover if you want I know he won't tell anyone either" "Alright! Thanks for telling me, I won't tell a soul" Valentine winked. Y/N nodded. "I have to get back to Ross, thanks again" "Anytime!"
_____

Y/N saw Ross sitting by the fountain, they went over to him. "Hey! Sorry if I took too long!" "Its alright babe, you okay?" Ross smiled at Y/N. Y/N nodded they gave him a small smile, they sat down next to him. Y/N looked at Ross. Ross looked at Y/N, Y/N gave him a kiss on the cheek. Ross blushed, he gave Y/N a raspberry kiss on their cheek. Y/N playfully pushed him away and laughed. Ross pulled them closer to him and kissed their cheek again. Y/N smiled as they hugged Ross's side tightly, they felt much better now..they weren't worried about Apollo or anything! Y/N let go of Ross and looked at the fountain behind them. "Wanna make a wish?" Ross looked at the fountain as well, he nodded. "I think I have some coins" Ross took out two quarters from his pocket, he handed one to Y/N. Y/N excitedly threw the coin into fountain. "Did you even make a wish?" "Of course I did! Your turn" Y/N smiled. Ross looked at the coin, he stared at it for a minute before dropping it into the fountain. "What was your wish?" "I can't tell you or else it won't come true" Ross winked at Y/N. "Well my wish already came true" Y/N said. "Oh yeah?" "Yeah..its you" Y/N hugged him, Ross hugged them back. They let go of him and kissed him, Ross kissed them back. Y/N pulled away and blushed. "I love you!" "I love you too babe.." Ross tucked some hair behind your ear and cupped your cheek with his hand. You felt like you could just melt into his arms. "Oh! I gotta show you something!" Ross excitedly got up and grabbed your hand, You got up as well.

You soon left the mall and went over to Ross's car. Ross opened the passenger door for you. "What a gentleman" "I try" Ross grinned. Y/N got in and Ross shut the door for you, he went to the driver side and got in. "What are you gonna show me?" Y/N looked at him. "It's a surprise" Ross smiled. "At least give me a hint" Y/N smiled. Ross shook his head as he backed out his parking space and drove off. "Fine" Y/N folded their arms, they looked out the window. It was snowing, lightly. "I can't wait for Christmas.." "Mh..Christmas isn't even that exciting anymore, for me at least" Ross tapped his hand on the steering wheel. "Why not?" Y/N looked at Ross and frowned. "Cause I'm not a kid anymore, the only present I get is money" "I'll get you a present" Y/N smiled. "You don't have to-" "No! I will" Y/N said. "Don't try and stop me" they grinned. Ross chuckled. "I wasn't planning on- hey.." he stopped the car as he rolled down his window, Y/N curiously looked out the window as well. "Hey you losers need a ride?" Ross asked with a smile, Roy and Robert looked at Ross. Roy smiled until he saw Y/N, he rolled his eyes. "Yeah it's freezing out here!" Robert exclaimed. "We're going to Roy's house, we were at the Cafe just a minute ago" he said as he went over to the car. Robert opened the back door and got in. "Hi Y/N!" "Hi Robert" Y/N smiled at him. "Roy get in" Robert looked outside as he gestured Roy to come over to him, he scooted to make room for him. Roy sighed as he walked over to the car and got in. He closed the door as he folded his arms. "Why do you leave your energy cans back here?" "I'm gonna clean it up.. eventually" Ross started to drive. "So what are you guys up too?" Robert smiled. "We just left the Mall, I bought Y/N some stuff"  "Aw that's really sweet, Y/N spending all your money" Roy sneered. "They didn't spend all my money Roy..It was my idea anyway" Ross rolled his eyes. "What a shocker...so what's the deal with you and Apollo? I heard about what happened at the party, are you an idiot or something-" "Roy!-" "What? How'd you just let him give you alcohol without you knowing" Roy grinned. Y/N fidgeted with their hands awkwardly. "I..dunno I didn't know it was alcohol, I trusted him when he said it was-" "And that's the thing why'd you even trust him when you know he's a toxic asshole?" "Cause I thought he changed.. I'm not an idiot I just thought maybe he realized what he did was wrong and that we could make up. But obviously he doesn't see what he did was wrong...maybe I am an idiot" Y/N rested their arm on the door and then rested their head on the hand. "I guess it was stupid of me to think he'd change, it's my fault.." "Aw no babe don't say that. What happened to you wasn't your fault at all" Ross frowned as he put a hand on Y/Ns thigh. "No it is my fault, Roy's right.." Y/N teared up, they felt embarrassed and stupid for getting so emotional. "At least someone listens to me-" Robert hit the back of Roy's head. Roy rubbed the back of his head. "Roy apologize..! "No!" Roy hissed. He looked at he window and huffed a sigh. Ross comforted Y/N until they made it to Roys house, he parked his car and got out, Roy and Robert got out as well. "One second sweetheart" Ross smiled at Y/N as he shut his door.

"What the fuck is your deal dude? The stuff that happened at the party wasn't Y/Ns fault" Ross hissed at Roy. "They took the drink and they kissed Apollo!, at least that's what I heard. Correct me if I'm wrong Ross" Roy scoffed. "Tsh, I don't have time to correct you right now..!" Ross pushed his beanie up. "Oh yeah you're to busy with your little crybaby, have fun with them" Roy put his hands in his pockets as he walked off. Robert followed him, scolding him. Ross muttered stuff under his breath as he opened his door and got in. Y/N wiped their tears and looked at Ross. "Sorry-" "No, no! Don't apologize, please. It's not your fault I promise" Ross placed his hands on Y/Ns cheeks and kissed their tears away. "But he's right, why did I think Apollo would change? I'm stupid" Y/N said, their tone filled with sorrow. Ross reached into his glove compartment and took out some tissues, he handed some to Y/N. "Thank you.." Y/N wiped their tears. Ross kissed their forehead, Y/N chuckled, then laughed. "I don't know what I would do without you, Ross. I'm so glad I met you" Ross blushed. "You mean that? " "Absolutely! " Y/N giggled. "..I'm glad I met you too, I really adore you" Ross kissed Y/Ns cheek and went down to their collarbone, Y/N blushed heavily as their breathing hitched. "I'm not that great with words but..I can show you how much I love you" Ross spoke in a low tone, lower then it normally is. "Gosh.." Y/N covered their smile. "You really know how to make someone blush huh?" "I try my best" Ross grinned, he gave you a kiss on the cheek before putting his car out of parking mode and started to drive. Y/N held his hand tightly, they watched him drive.

The drive took a bit, you had no clue where Ross was taking you. He suddenly stopped, you looked out your side of the window and saw sheets of snow. "Is this what you wanted to show me?" Ross nodded as he got out, Y/N got out as well and shut the door. "Isn't it cool? Just a blanket of snow covering everything..no one's stepped foot on it or anything...except now" Ross walked into the field. Y/N followed, they gave him an amused smile. "It's just some snow" they walked more into the field of snow. It was cute how happy he was to see snow.

Bam

Y/N took the snow out their hair, they turned around. Ross balled up some snow in his hands, he threw it at Y/N. Y/N picked up some snow and balled it up In their hand, they threw it at Ross. Ross threw another snowball at Y/N, Y/N smiled as they shook the snow off them. They grabbed some snow and went over to Ross, Ross backed away. "Wait! Wait I have to tell you something-" "Stay right there and tell me" Ross smiled. "It's a secret!" "No one else is here but us!" Ross laughed. Y/N grabbed Ross and stuffed snow down his sweater. Ross jumped as he shook as much snow out his sweater as he could. Y/N laughed, they sat down in the snow then laid down. Once Ross got out all the snow from his sweater he joined them. Y/N looked at the cloudy-ish sky, they looked at Ross. "Do you ever think we're just in a cardboard box and stars and stuff like that are the holes for us to be able to breath?" "...Y'know that kinda makes sense" Ross said looking at the sky. Y/N sat up, snow falling off them. Ross looked at Y/N and smiled. "I love you.." Y/N gently rested their hand in his chest. Ross blushed. "I love you too babe" "Ross do you think we'll be together like forever?" Y/N tilted their head. "Well I mean-" Ross sat up. "No I don't think we'll be together forever" "Oh.." Y/N frowned. "I know we'll be together forever" Ross hugged Y/N. "Oh..Oh! You really had me worried!" Y/N hugged him back. "I'm positive we'll be together for a long time.." Ross kissed Y/N, Y/N kissed him back. Y/N smiled. Ross pulled away slowly and gave them another kiss, a quick one. "I love you so much, I want to give you everything you want plus more" Ross ran his fingers through your hair. Y/Ns cheeks turned red as they started to burn up. "I already have everything I want, it's you..!" "You're sweet.." Ross kissed Y/N on the head. Y/N wrapped their arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"Love you"

"I love you too"

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I liked writing this..anyways I hope you have a great day/night/afternoon! Bye!)