Chapter 11:Shooting stars (1)

"I'm so glad you and Apollo are back together! Y'know he just hasn't been himself ever since you guys broke up..sorry for keeping you go on upstairs!"

"Thank you.." Y/N walked up the stairs, they made a right and walked down the hall. Y/N knocked on the door at the end of the hall. "Who is it?" "Y/N" "Come in" Y/N opened the door and walked in, they shut the door behind them. There was some trash on the floor, Apollo laid on his bed watching TV. "Hey baby, so glad you could make it" ".." Y/N looked around. "What's..going on here?" They gestured to the mess. "I just haven't gotten round to cleaning yet" Apollo said. "If you want you can clean, I'd greatly appreciate it" he grinned. Y/N gave him a "Are you serious?" stare. Apollo just laughed. "You're so easy to mees with..! I'll clean it, gimmie a minute" he got up and started picking stuff up. Y/N smiled a little. "I mean I can help-" "No it's alright just sit down baby I got it" Apollo spoke softly, he kissed Y/Ns cheek and picked up some more stuff. Y/N was surprised by his tone..Y/N sat down on his bed, they took their jacket off. After Apollo picked the trash he threw it out in his little garbage can, he sat down next to Y/N and wrapped his arm around their waist. Y/N looked at Apollo and gave him a small smile, Apollo kissed Y/N on the neck. "I'm sorry for being so rude..well I wouldn't even call it rude, how I treated you was beyond rude and I'm so sorry" Apollo apologized. Y/N clenched their jaw. "Don't fall for it" "I hope you can forgive me, baby. If you can't I understand..but I just want you to know I'm sorry" Apollo kissed Y/N on the cheek. Y/N smiled. "I forgive you..but don't lie to me" They grabbed him by his jaw. "You're not really sorry are you?" "I am.." Apollo looked away, he looked back at Y/N. "Listen I know you probably don't trust me and I wouldn't trust me either but I'm being serious when I say this I love you" Y/N let go of him, they frowned. "I don't believe you" They got up. "Come on wait" Apollo grabbed Y/Ns arm. "I know you like it when I say that, You don't know what you'd do without me. You need me" "I need you?" Y/N couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, you need me. I know you do!" Apollo got up and grinned, his grip on them got tighter. "You need me but I don't need you, I never needed you. But..I like you, and I want you. So I'll keep you" Y/N balled up their hand in a fist, they thought about the plan as they took a breath. "You're right..I do need you.." "All you had to do was say it" Apollo hugged Y/N. "I'll help you out baby, I'll give you what you need..love. isn't that what you want? Well I can give it to you for a small price of you just listening to me" Apollo let go of Y/N and ruffled up their hair. "Got it?" Y/N sighed, they felt powerless. They needed to agree with him or else the plan wouldn't work. "Yeah.." "Good" Apollo smiled. "Y'know I like this new you..I hope you say this way"
_________

"I'm assuming Y/N told you guys-" "What? Nooo.." Rover grinned. "Damnit Rover you gave it away!" Valentine hissed. "How?" "We're supposed to act like we don't know about the plan and you gave it away!" Valentine scoffed. "Sorry jeez, anyways yeah we know about your little murder plan-" "I'll go along with dating you but only because Y/N wants me too! I'd do anything for them" Valentine smiled. "If you guys get caught we're only going to bail Y/N out" Rover said. "Yeah, sorry Ross" Valentine and Rover laughed. "Speaking of Y/N there they are, Y/N!" Valentine waved hi to Y/N, they were walking down the hall with Apollo. Y/N waved hi and was about to go over to them but Apollo pulled them back. Y/N looked at Apollo and gestured to Valentine and Rover, Apollo rolled his eyes and let them go, Y/N went over to them. "Hey..guys, what's up?" They turned around looking at Apollo then back at them. "Nothing much just talking to Ross y'know the usual" Rover said. "Sounds fun! Well I can't talk for long cause Apollo doesn't want me over here so I'll see you guys later" Y/N sighed, they looked at Ross and smiled, then walked back over to Apollo. "Lemme walk you too class baby" Apollo grabbed Y/Ns hand. Y/N nodded as Apollo and them walked away.

Ross clicked his tongue as he watched them. "Someone's jealous" Rover smiled as he nudged Valentine. "Leave em alone Rov, think about how he must feel about all this-" "It was his idea to do this whole plan was it not?" Rover folded his arms. "It's a good plan! I want Apollo gone I think the world would be a better place if he was 6 feet under" Valentine smiled. "That's one thing we agree on- say how are you even going to kill him-" "I'm not going to do it, Y/N is" Ross put his hands in his pockets. "So you can frame them? I think not!" Valentine exclaimed. "What? No. I'd never do that, I just thought they'd want too. I mean hell I'd want to have the honors of killing a toxic ex of mine" Ross shrugged. "This doesn't seem right, you don't have to kill Apollo we could just move on and grow as human beings" Rover leaned against Valentine and put his hand on his head dramatically. "Rover has a point..this does seem pretty inhumane and the humane thing to do would be letting it go and just continuing on with your lives" Valentine frowned. Ross chuckled lightly. "You have a point..I mean whatever Y/N wants to do I'm down for it" "You seriously love them huh?" Valentine raised a brow. "I mean yeah.." Ross blushed, he pulled his beanie down. "They make me happy and I just want to see them happy too.." "Ouch my heart" Rover clenched his sweater. "Take care of Y/N please, Apollo really did..a lot to them and I- WE just want them to be happy again" Valentine frowned. "Yeah" Rover smiled. "I will, I would never do anything to hurt Y/N. I love them a lot" Ross said. "Good, now let's get to class I don't want to be late" Valentine smiled.
~~~~