Chapter 12: Shooting stars (2)

"Do you ever feel bad for treating them like that?"

"..I mean..sometimes but I know, no matter how badly I treat them they'll still come back to me. They'll still love me..I guess not this time. They found someone "better" tsh. Isn't that stupid?"

"You know they deserve better, Apollo.."

"They only need me! I can be..better!"

"Dude you had your chance just leave them alone, they seem way happier with Ross. You don't even love them! You only want them back because you don't like seeing them with someone other then you, you don't want to see them happy"

"...Get out"

"I'm just telling the truth-"

"Get out"
_____________

The air was still, no wind was blowing tonight. It was just snowing lightly. Y/N folded their arms and shivered. Ross took his beanie off and put it on Y/Ns head, Y/N looked at him and smiled. "Aren't you cold..?" "Yeah but I don't want you to be cold" Ross said. "I don't want you to be cold either!" Y/N gave him his beanie back. "No take it" Ross gave it back to them. "I don't want you to be cold" "I don't want you to be cold either!" Y/N crawled over to him and sat on his lap, they put his beanie back on him. "Keep it on, please" "Alright, alright.. I'll keep it on" Ross blushed. "Good" Y/N smiled, they gave him a kiss on the cheek. Ross kissed their cheek and trailed down to their neck. Y/N grabbed his hand and interlocked them together, Ross went back up to their cheek, he kissed the corner of their lips then their full lips. Y/N kissed him back. Ross pulled away slowly, he smiled at Y/N. "I love you.." "..Even with this black eye?" Y/N teased. "Of course" Ross kissed the rim on their black eye. Y/N giggled. "I love you too, Star Boy!" They gave him kisses all over his face. "..My pretty boy" "Pretty boy..?" Ross grinned. "Yeah! Pretty boy, you're my pretty boy" Y/N held his face, they felt his face get warm. "I kinda like that nickname.." Ross smiled. "Oh! I have a nickname for you and I think you'll like it!" He said excitedly. Y/N chuckled. "What is it?" "Star Babe, doesn't that sound good? Star boy and Star Babe" Y/N laughed. "You're adorable..! I love it, thank you Ross" They gave him a kiss on the head. "You're welcome, cutie" "Hey..when are these shooting stars coming?" Y/N turned around and looked out the car window, they looked at the empty snowy field. "It should be showing up in a few minutes" Ross looked out the window beside him. "Well it better hurry up.. I'm tired and freezing" Y/N shivered. "I can warm you up" Ross gave them a mischievous smile. Y/N blushed heavily as they placed their free hand on his face. "And how are you going to do that?" Ross grabbed Y/Ns hand and interlocked it with his, he then pressed them up against the stirring wheel. "I mean..I have a few ideas" Y/N gave him an embarrassed dumb smile as they shyly looked away. "We're going to miss the shooting stars, Ross.." "That's fine..I've seen them a million times" Ross shrugged. Y/N looked back at Ross. "I at least want to see one, don't you want to make a wish?" "I already have you, what more can I want?" Ross grinned. "I should be the one saying that, I wished for you" Y/N narrowed their eyes at him. "True, so what are you going to wish for? You already have me" Ross slightly tilted his head. "I'm going to wish that I stay with you forever" Y/N blushed. "But when I say it out loud I sound kind of childish" "No not at all..but you don't need a wish for that" Ross reassured them, he looked into their eyes. Y/N's face turned red. "Y/N.." "Yeah?" "You know I love you right?" "Yeah of course Ross-" "No I mean it I really do love you" Ross's tone and expression turned serious. "I want you to be happy, I really do" "You mean really do mean it..right?" Y/N looked at him, their eyes filled with hope. "Every word" Ross smiled. Y/N teared up. "Gosh you're so sappy" they giggled, tears streamed down their face. Ross let go of their hands and kissed away their tears away. "You really really mean it?" "From the bottom of my heart, Babe" Ross did his little V shaped smile. "I love you too, Star boy" Y/N kissed him, Ross kissed them back.