Chapter one

Once there was a kingdom that was protected but those who were called by many names, werewolves are what they are most known for so many had given their lives. They were given up as wolves for their loyalty though you might not have known that by their human lives as many fell many didn't know what may happen but there was only one who did who protected the pack.

The one who protected the pack was a vampire but also a king. He made sure that even if he was a human he was not going to let those who would protect him at night along with his citizens—is that they are known to roam the forest.

Many knights stayed away because of this many didn't want to fight the wolves many who did fight with the wolves and were human only knew who was who, wolves knew the human knight's senses. The human knights strangely knew the wolves. The human knights for some way could tell by a battle whimper that the wolves would give.

Some that fought in ancient times were slightly confused about how a wolf being female could become the next alpha without a mate though the male alpha agreed that his daughter would marry the human prince. Many would never know what was to be or happen when the royal family would be turned into something that only was seen as a myth, the stories for this family or pack or whatever would be shared throughout time. 

Many would never be seen or care about something that was never unheard or cared about, who would see what any of us saw? What was to happen or what would become of something that many would never understand will happen, so much was seen though nothing else was supposed to happen for when they had been spotted they would be broken without a bond. Though one thing that the kingdom in the future or past would know is that there would be a huge secret that many would never hear of unless they search for what was or will be. 

The kingdom would be a setting for many movies or stories even shows when known to many, the kingdom would have five famous characters including knights from a table of the round seen as equals. Something would happen that would cause blood to spill, trust of a brother sworn to remain by one's side never to be broken a boned. 

Something that no one could make you get killed, something that is wrong many would see it as the first act that was known for being adultery. Though this is just the background of the story come memories of those who are sworn to protect royals along with those who work or are mainly a part of the story those to be reborn when in dire need to save the world again. The wolves are also the main part of the story for they are unknown along with being unseen. 

Will it be 2022 when the world needs its legends to be reborn to save the lands of old? Many of them will feel broken and too tired of seeing what will be of who will be remembered. As the nights break from who's to be unseen from who was to truly be hidden within the magic of the world. 

So many people are never broken from a childless fear of hatred no one can be seen, as nothing will be known about anything that anyone can change.