chapter two:past begin and end

In the story of the seal, to mark the alpha and the one who is the leader of the pack or will be alpha always is born with the alpha mark which is a wolf moon and sword. The alpha that would create the seal would be named Asher, for his twin sister her name would be Isabella or bell for short. No one would know that they were wolves until they chose their wolf names though for some reason their wolf side was showing faster than normal it seemed that they would shift on their sixteenth birthday.

The following week was their sixteenth birthday a name had to be chosen, since Asher was three he had his name chosen though he didn't know how his parents would feel about it.

His sister was still deciding she wanted one that went with her style she had so far worked with shadow raven but she didn't like it then it changed to Aphrodite which was in secondment to the mythic moon she didn't tell anyone what she had chosen. Though her brother knew her too well so he had known without telling her what he knew she went with which was probably Aphrodite moon.

Soon the weak and day came upon them, both the twins who were nothing but different Asher was more into the morning with his power he protected the kingdom, and then Bella was the one who was darker in the fabric mindset. She was of the night energy as she would watch over the pack at night.

When the night came the pack along with the kingdom had a celebration the normal humans went to bed expert the king and higher-end subjects who knew what was about to happen.

The king stepped forward and spoke "Here we bring forth the twins of the future leaders of the future pack the ones hidden in human forms here loyalty their lives to protect their kingdom when their names of human side are said to step forward, along with their wolf names." a scroll was handed to the alpha unraveled it handing it to the king who cleared his throat speaking "Asher of the age of sixteen chosen the name human Asher name for his wolf Hellhound." Asher stepped forward bowing as soon as he did he got marked.

Asher began to feel his back snap and crackling he felt his body shift for the first time he fell to the ground and he felt his body fall as his noise stretched, and his vision changed to night vision. He felt the pain and lust for a female flash he didn't know what to do but he then felt a burning throughout his body as he howled deeply and powerfully. He felt the branding on his neck whimpering in pain as he sighed a bit worried for his sister.

Soon it was his felt it stop and it was his sister's side. He saw Bella step forward as he lay in pain from the branding.

Bella did the same as her brother but her name was different she changed her name to Aphrodite Moon which was really only her wolf side she would change her fur was all black she had been blessed with one spot that was a crescent moon that burned like the branding of hot iron.

Bella whimpered soon feeling the need for this to be in heat she soon began to be confused as she fell to the ground knowing that she won't be human until her human form until the morning or when her body got used to transforming.

Asher knew that he was to transform sooner faster than his sister would take longer since she wasn't the next alpha warrior leader to be he went over to nuzzle his sister worried about her since she was the one out of the two that was worse off.

The current alpha who was dying soon picked up his daughter carrying her to her room for her to rest as Asher still in his all-white with red strands on his neck he painted tired from the transition to his wolf form laid in his own room sleeping. He sniffed thinking he found his mate already he jumped up fellowing the scent of a female he wagged his tail as he smiled seeing to sense though one was a boy as well he walked in and smiled "hello." He watched the female walk toward him as the male did the same they both brought him to a place to lay as they had been told about their mate but it wasn't sure if it was the alpha to be.

Soon when morning came Asher and Bella transformed back into their human forms Asher had gone back home before anything had happened with the other people.

Asher sighed as he looked at his neck seeing his brand on his neck he was kinda annoyed and worried about his sister he knocked on his sister's door as she let him in covered her piercings and tattoos and a corset on along with a skirt.

Asher had his clothes on as he had been worried, as he led her downstairs to have breakfast, they began to go to school. After a while Asher and Bella sat at their desk as their pack mates sat behind them the males beware, Asher, when it came to Isabella even though she was beautiful she was protected by her pack and brother. 

Soon was graduation, for the wolves that were of age or got to their wolf transformation. Sadly one person who was the most important won't be there soon the whole weight of the wolf pack or clan would be in the hands of a young boy not even old enough to be accepted. the beginning of the end for the kingdom was near rebirth happening for the wolves. 

The night of the end had come when after graduation asher got a call grabbing his sister telling her to transform to move faster when they got there asher was the first and only sibling to say goodbye to their father his sister did not she would die feeling ashamed. After the wolfs went into myth many even the decedents or those reborn would believe that it never happened but it is said that soon. The seal would be broken and those who were once wolf would reawaken near the king of old who was once and will reclaim his throne not breaking and will win alongside his wolf of old. 

The wolves are just myths and stories told around campfires.