Chapter three: Rebirth

I am one of those wolves of the past I became immortal watching and waiting for the one that would become our new pack alpha of the Camelot warriors. Back then we had more packs after a while we all died out but me.

I was best friends with Asher who was the best friend of Arthur I along with merlin walked the lands around this land as the gods gave us immortality we were never allowed to die for we needed to protect the truth we were not allowed to die unless the real darkness died or was sealed away. We would be the inspiration of many charters like the avatar show or anything that seemed unreal.

My name is shadow silver or thats my wolf name, I have kept a journal about our life though as we wonder about this world we often keep in our thoughts our friends that we have lost and those we loved never seen in the rebirth we know that it will be extremely soon that they will be reborn for they will be awakened soon. I was the one who was always around merlin the only reason I know all the truth about the pack was the fact that I lived back then, there was nothing more known than those who tried to pass down the knowledge.

I have been staying close to merlin who aged slowly, as we both watched the years move on wars fought unable to interfere with life. So much as changed as we gave traveled threw out what would he come, no more was seen or heard.

I have searched for the friend I have lost who has been reborn being tired and unsure, being what is known along with said not being one hundred percent sure who we all can be or heard from what is seen within everything we haven't had a chance of anyone more valance.

Merlin has felt out looking around knowing that he isn't going to fall into the same trap as he did before fighting Morgana, in the battle that whipped out all of my friends and family.

Morgana might have won one battle but we keep fighting nothing more has been seen of Morgana's resurrection we know that she has fought the darkness in her and was used by others to do their dirty work.

Merlin looks around as he sits in the park with his dog park which is a big surprise is me. He looks for others who would be reborn as well after being killed. I fell into a deep slumber only to be awoken when Camelot would arise again with merlin regaining all his memories.

One day as merlin does his college homework I lay there smelling Arthur and Asher but Asher's sent was only human I tilted my head. I was pressing my snout on Merlin's leg licking his hand. As merlin looked up he saw what I saw. As so many would fail to before we always thought we were close but we always failed but now we had finally found the one that was the true Arthur as I lay there waiting for him to closer merlin wouldn't go over so I decided to do the one thing that all humans hated I ran over grabbing the ball carrying it over to merlin painting out of breath.

Arthur came over kinda shocked and annoyed he looked at merlin "A-Arthur?" Merlin gasped a little as soon as merlin said his name Arthur looked at him "yes?" he gasped a little "merlin?" he sat down drinking from his own water bottle. I lay on the ground listening as I look around worried a little confused as I watched unsure of what I should do I began to worry that so much had broken what all would happen within something that was destiny.

I lay still confused and worried a little about who was to be with everything we had I knew I had to break from being a watcher to being a doing.

Nothing would make a difference in many ways of so many things that will only break, so much would fall to a slump of unknowing who's to be in which no one can find the truth of which we all only find out pain in those who are evil. As I lay there as I would soon try to make an understanding of who I could be when no one would understand what will make such a difference. 

As I smelled closer I noticed that it truly was Arthur, I smiled painting I tried to make someone understand that I was the one who noticed it.