Anger and Rejection Pt. 2 (GaiYo)

(Hi author here trying to rush this. 2468 word count achieving my goal of 2k words. Yay. Also Warning: Self harm

Also enjoy request still open. Hope you guys like it now time for me to sleep, \good day\goodnight\goodbye! Ima rest)

As thosebitter words slipped on Miyo's mouth and came inside Gai's ears. His heart isbroken, shattered. He ran to his room, Gai slid down to the door's wall, he'sfrustrated, confused, depressed, he can't explain what emotions or feelings heneeds to express. Tears roll down his cheeks and his brothers saw that hisbrother, their big brother having an emotional and mental breakdown. As Mai,the second oldest of them asked. "Gai you ok?" "N-no" Gai said stuttering, "Hey,What's wrong?" Pai asked worriedly. "Miyo, never cared, no matter how hard I eventried she doesn't even loves me, it all make sense now. All does things I'vedone to her, I've sacrificed my points to make her win, I've think about heralways, everything for her. She doesn't want anything to do to me except onmaking me her scratching post. The cause on her anger is me? Why? Did I donesomething wrong to her?" His brothers knew that Miyo doesn't like him, but nothis hate so far is too much, for Gai of course but everything they've been through,Gai should've won the pyramid race if he haven't look back at his ailinginjured friends especially Miyo. Everything he does is always for Miyo, thinking for Miyo, Miyo is her pride, Gai is always thinking about her even though Miyo is showing signs "stop what your doing leave me alone!" or "Gai i don't care on whatever this is" Gai never stops, He never believes that Miyo hates him or doesn't care. He never believes that she hates him, for him he thinks she's just playing hard to get. But now he heard that's true he just...  

Feels stupid and dumb falling for her. He should've won the competition, won the materion for his tribe, turned into Man X, brainwashed. He wished he never met Miyo that day She caught his eyes. He should've left Miyo fall looking back at the memory she made him a stair the first day. Everything that he offers to his friends some help. Atleast they appresite it. "Thanks Gai, your the best!" "Awe, You shouldn't have Gai, its flattering" He never heard those words in Miyo only the opposite of those words. Miyo never notice him even once he felt, left alone in a desert of abys. His brothers however just can't believe that that's how Miyo feels to him. A carpet stepping Miyo's feet to him scrubbing all the dirt to his faces. His brothers feel symptahy to Gai, they just hate seeing their brother sad. After everything he did to Miyo, they will never forgive what Miyo did to Gai,  they felt angry on what Miyo said on whatever hurtful, salty, bitter and painful words Gai heard. They comforted their brother as best as they could, but he just won't stop sobbing their, they decided to give Gai some space instead. Gai keeps on thinking everything he did to Miyo every risk, sweat, and sacrifice he done for her. She doesn't care or notice a bit. He just couldn't move on about it. But he wants to, he then decides to go to bed. Thinking about every problem he carries, the mong tribe is band from the competitions due to cheating on the games the disciplinary board and the other tribes are disqusted by this action. His tribe, band from the games, forever. Even though he saved the world, his tribe caused the other competitors endanger also working for Charmingold. How he hates it,  how he hates that narcistic peacock, he is also worried on where his brothers would live, to shelter, their homeless now no one wants them. Even though his friends would offer them a place to stay, Heck their folks hate them, their minds will be imprinted about the Mong's curse. His tribe is disapointed, their band on the games, their having economic and financial crisis, no one would reach out and help them. All thanks to Gai. Yes the blame from Gai, everything he did for Miyo is worthless. The others did not know his problems yet though.