Revival headcanons 2

Hello hello im back again. You guys can see the announcement i made in my profile but meh who cares ill still try my best to stick around here aaaannnnd yeah so just to sum up back here are some headcanons i got. Some or most of the headcanons are for the upcoming movie which we are expecting soon and some is just from the past season and the series and/or production

1. Liu will/might reveal his hair in the movie cuz why not we want to see his hair reveal because he's wearing a helmet then he might get to remove it from his head. So yeah we're expecting a lot from the movie because it's been 3 FRICKIN YEARS!!!!!

2. Ok in a leaked clip we got to see Max looking angry and so and i got a bit of theory of his personality. Unlike Rex, Max might have a humble upbringing personality and the one thing as well is what i observed in the trailer is that he's in the same track as Miyo. I have a theory that Miyo has a mission to retrieve the superbelt before it will get use because there's some sort of conspiracy hidden. Max gain trust and joins with Miyo in a mission to destroy/retrieve the superbelt. So far Kuga then believedthat there's been something fishy and Miyo, Kuga and Max teamed up however they got captured by the villain so yeah (take note this is just a theory ok).

3. Pang pang might be or may be the villain because he might be trying to break the running man's friendship after revealing the prize. The reason is not just for entertainment purposes but also to keep them distracted from his evil plans. I'm not sure what it will be though but we will see. I also have a theory he might be controlling the robot which is the villain from the movie because their voice is exactly similar to one another so i have high hopes pang pang might BE the villain.

4. THis might not be a headcanon but a theory form the production. Ok ive been wondering why they have not released an english dub of the s2 series till now but do you know i have a theory after s1 of the series it became a success to viewers and audience but when s2 came well it got bad for and some viewers didnt liked it because it became a little too child friendly, the fart jokes, and they got really bad pacing. The first season got some bad pacing in like the half of the end of the first season but its not that bad in s2 its just that idk happenned too fast so that's a theory of mine before it ruins the whole series they blocked it from other countries at youtube so it wont get accessed by viewers . Also they wasted completely good characters in s2 pt 2 i mean comeone atleast they stated their bios.

5. They might reveal new settings and it got leaked. Yeah and the new settings is the beach maybe that's where the pirates will be. Also the quality that we saw in the trailer is just wow that's why they too long but who knows.

6.  Pala might not have an interest with the belt since in the first trailer we did not see him racing with the other contestants but in the end the he will receive the superbelt as a prize.

7. Ok we got to talk about the uniforms of the valiants. Their uniforms describes their rankings for those who dont wear the uniform is the lowest, next is the one who have bracelets in their arms and legs, then the ones who have the leo patterned uniform which has gold linings and dark bases are the siblings or relatives of the king and then the highest is the king which is covered with yellowish and gold clothes or i guess depends on their skin color.

8. Ok why didnt we see other valiants use force rings and its just Paru. Rex might be confident that his team will win becasue of their elite abilities or is he just selfish to teach them how to get one. 

SO i guess thats it to warmup a little before completing the drafts so yeah there you have it thats it ill post a couple of days and hope you guys a great day bye!!!