A Saddistic Night

(Hey Rexhan request by @CureAufiya I thought about this thing and hope you like it. Im trying to kinda compare their attitudes to the plot also School Au!!! Enjoy, request are still open.)

Shan just finished her chemistry test after studying for a whole week day and night, boy she needs to memorize those formulas, also the test took her mind capacity on recalling the notes and chapters she reviewed, the test took 500 items to answer in one hour she thought she might get the passing score, but she got it all out of it! 100% score, along with the other tests she passed out of it she was happy, also devastated, Happy because her hard work payed off and for the other part, well. Getting teased off by Rex and his gang, yeah, he's been in the same class as her's. Getting called on names as "Nerd", "Alien" and "Green Martian Lady" due to her intelligence in any subjects especially related to science and math. She tried to hide her test result in her uniform pocket and secretly passing it in to her locker. And then suddenly once she put her results in her locker, suddenly Rex showed up once she will close it pulling her hand away the locker. The two facing each other on flesh, Rex pulled off a cruel smile on his face. "Well look who we have here, Bug Face hiding a secret I wanted to see" Rex said in a very saddistic tone, Shan trying to change the topic saying "Ugh Your grammar is wrong what a shame you can not even pass the English test last week. Can't you?" Trying to look brave enough for the bully in front of her. "Awe that's dissapointing can't pull up a good insult for me well great try, but that won't cause a diversion I'm not as dumb as you think I am Chuhai. Now step aside." He then pushed her away from her locker stumbling across her feet. Rex ruining her organized locker got her chemistry test result, he then crumpled it and throw it in the near bin. Shan tried to get the result back but Rex said one more thing, "Oh also your nerd brother is in the clinic" Shan's antenna's perked up can't believing on what she heard. "What have you done to him!" Shan then blurted out to him. "Oh well just me and my friends playing with him having a little "fun" on the school court." 

"Did you--- oh no." Shan had a horrified gaze, she then got the paper and head to the clinic running on what Rex have done to him, She can't believe they beat him up with his gang she felt guilty Liu have to get in to this mess, her mess. She then burst in to the clinic door finding her brother lying down the bed with a black eye and his right arm fractured wrapped in a bandage. Shan then rushed to him and hugged him tight, "I'm so so sorry on bringing you up to this mess I---" "Hey sis it's ok, it's just a black eye and a broken arm" Liu said calmly to her crying sister, "Ok? OK!?! Liu you just look like you got in to a fight!" Shan told her brother in panic, "That's because I did got into a fight but not in purpose?" Shan got confused on what he met. "I only just want to defend you because I just noticed that your getting bullied by Rex, so I stepped up to defend you and to never mess with you then they just...." Liu stopped and looked down. "I'm sorry I'm just trying to help you, I didn't mean to worry you." Liu said in a soft gaze, frowning he did not mean to worry his sister, he just does not want to be useless. "Liu, you shouldn't do that for me I'm ok with this, besides I can defend  myself on my own." Shan hugged him again Liu then hugged her tightly, tears dropping down Liu then Shan's. 

The Chuhai siblings have been struggling not only in their campus but outside it as well, Their parents died since Shan was 13 and Shan was struggling , she doesnt have any close relatives, their then sent to an orphanage only the two of them are left, then until the school she is enrolling accepted her a free dorm to live for rent, because they saw these two siblings have incredible intelligence. The twission and dorm is free, only if she could maintain good grades per quarter. Shan will do anything to help her little brother on this crisis, and it will take more to back her down this sort of war.

-------------------------

Shan is walking pass the ally way to the school dorms after talking to the principal about the "incident" The young lady is then 2 blocks away from the dorm, just then she heard footsteps on her back she then started her pace faster, the shadow then walked faster at her pace she then started running soon heading to the dorm, but she couldn't risk to endanger her brother as well. She then went to a different direction, met by a dead end. Just then the figure appeared on the light, that face, Rex. She's not relived yet, what does he want now?. "WHat do you want now don't you have enough of this stuff, why do you even have to beat up my brother?" Rex then walked thru her cornering her. Shan then leaned to the wall, trapped she dont know what to do anymore, what will he do to her. She's then in a hostage situation. She has to scream but she can't her body is paralyzed. "Well you just got me into detention for 3 weeks for 4 f******g boring hours. Did you just talk to the principal about it!" Shan then cried begging for mercy on what he'll do to her. Rex extended his arms to the wall trapping Shan finding them both face to face. Rex then said "Don't worry Bug, I won't beat you up like your dork brother, We'll have a fun on my own." Shan then slid down the wall behind her, her limbs numb, Rex followed her pace and knelt her thighs. Shan felt pain but she can't scream she's paralyzed like a statue. "Well since were both alone I'll do it long as i want it to be." She has no idea what he'll do "Please just stop this I-- I---" "SHhhhh hey it won't hurt i'll make you like it and you'll forget about this once your in deep sleep. " Shan is confused, just then Rex leaned on to her, then he poured a hot kiss to her lips, Shan then closed her eyes, she's getting manipulated and hypnotized but don't know why. Rex then poured another one this time it's long enough, she can feel his tounge inside her mouth. They then pulled off apart Shan then relaxed a bit, Shan then felt that the guy is trying to lean to her neck, he then bit her slightly, then licked her neck, Shan moaned softly, Rex then leaned back to her but not close. "Now for the rest of it I'll put you asleeep. " SHe then saw a syringe in his hand, then he injected it to her arm, Shan's vision went blur. Then dark.

Shan woke up in her dorm still wearing her uniform, but she looked like a mess. She might be exhausted yesterday after that test. The bug saw a note on her desk, XOXO she then have a fixed look. She got the paper and throw it to her bin. Unaware on the ruckus last night.