" 𝙮𝙚𝙨 "..

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

He stood their nervously, waiting for your response. He knows that this is 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘭𝘺 inappropriate due to the position you were both in, but he didn't care. All he cared about was your safety. Sure, he may have gone a bit too fast with the whole " I love you " thing, considering you've only just 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 met that day, but it didn't matter. He just wanted you to know.

" Oh... "..

" i-im sorry did I go too far? "..
He said, panicking, hoping he didn't mess things up

" Oh, um.. No, it's fine. I'm just kinda confused. "..

" Oh my.. I'm so sorry I never meant to make you uncomfortable. I'll never do that ever again. I'm so sor- "..

You cut him off by pressing your index finger against his lips, making him look you in the eyes, then to your shoulder, then back to your eyes.

" Sorry, I started rambling,"
He looked down and went back to tending to your burn.

You didn't know how you felt about the kiss, considering you didn't know what it was up until 30 seconds ago. He was a sweet guy, and you liked being around him , he made you feel safe and happy. But that doesn't mean that you love him, even if you have never in your 18 years of living have 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 felt this way.. That doesn't mean you love him.

𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
Your pov:

After we had bandaged the burn, we headed down to my room so I could rest. Peter had his hand pressed against my back as we glided down the endless hallways.

" 022? "..

" Yes? "..

" I'm still sorry about earlier, I know it was out of place for me to do something like that. "..

" it's ok, peter. I didn't mind it, actually,"
He looked down at me with a tiny smile

When we arrived at my room, he opened the door for me, letting me walk in on my own

" goodnight 022 "..

" Goodnight, Peter..

I walked back over to him, giving him a tight hug, thanking him for his help.

" Thank you, Peter..

" For what? "..

I pulled him down by his shoulders and gave him a tiny peck on the tip of his nose. I walked into my room, turning around to close my door.

" Goodnight, Peter..

I gently closed the door and slipped into bed. My heart was racing because of what I had just done. Trying to calm myself, all I could think about was Peter and his angelic face. The way his hair is perfect and neatly combed and his topez like eyes always 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 to be so warm and welcoming despite the frosty shell they are encased in.

I slowly fell asleep to the thought of peter, my heart slowing down and my vision going dark.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑. :

I stood outside if 022's door shocked at what they had just done. Even though we had kissed maybe 20 minutes earlier, it still shocked me.

I began to walk down the hallways back to the rainbow room to pick up the toys and reorganized the room. All I could think about was 022, hating the fact I knew so little about them.

" Maybe I could...Arrange... something with Papa. "..

I smiled to myself at the thought of spending more time with 022. I can't even remember the last time I had ever felt so excited or 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
And that's the end for this chapter!!
I actually wrote this in October 2022 soooo if that says anything... yeeeeah😬😬😬😬