Chapter #1 Graduation

Uzumaki Naruto awoke from his nightmare by a sound. Groggily, he reached over and turned his alarm off.

Naruto was excited, today was the day his class took a test to Graduate from the Academy. Naruto tried to take it early twice but failed the final portion. The Clone Jutsu. But this time he would pass, this time he would bypass the requirement. While he still couldn't perform the basic Jutsu, he had mastered a more advanced version-the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

"I wonder if he'll get in trouble if the Hokage finds out that he had left me instructions on how to do the Jutsu. Would the Hokage even know it was Inu-San that did it? Maybe I should attempt the Clone Jutsu and fail again. No, he entrusted the Jutsu to me, I should make use of it."

Naruto picked up his plastic mask, while it wasn't exactly the same as the one the Anbu wore, it was pretty similar albeit cheaper quality. It's been six years since he saw the mask, but he'll never forget it. It was a white porcelain mask with red marking that resembled a dog, hence the name Naruto gave him. Naruto had found the mask in his hands at a shop, its similarity to the other one is what drew Naruto's interest. Despite having the mask thrown at him by the shopkeeper, he was happy not to have to pay for the cheap plastic. He started wearing the mask to show his thanks to the man who saved his life twice.

While he only saw him wearing the dog mask once, that doesn't mean it was the only time he saw the man. Two years ago the man stopped foreign shinobi from killing him, Naruto briefly saw a man with Silver hair. He remembers seeing him wearing Jonin attire, the shirt, the pants, and the vest. But he was also wearing a leaf headband over his left eye, and a black mask covering his mouth.

'The villagers all gathered to attack me, all because I saved the Hyuga Heiress. It's not like I attacked her, besides I wouldn't have needed to interfere had her guard been doing his job. But it did allow me to meet Inu-San, so I guess it worked out. I wonder what he's up to? Is he still in the Anbu? Or if he retired and was just a Jonin now. Well, it's no use holding out hope that he could be my team's sensei. I should get going, I'm going to be late... again'

Putting on the plastic mask, Naruto jumped out the window and started heading to the Academy, ignoring the glares and whispers along the way. Thanks to the mask hiding his face he no longer needed to hide his pain behind a smile. Although he's not sure whether that's a good thing or not. Pushing these thoughts down in his mind, the blonde decided to use another Jutsu that the Anbu secretly taught him. While the Teleportation Jutsu was taught to him, so that he could escape if he ever got into trouble, it was still useful in other incidences. Naruto smiled, thinking about all the successful pranks he pulled off because of the Jutsu. He truly had a lot to thank the man for. Naruto made the Tiger hand seal and disappeared in a poof of smoke, reappearing in front of the Academy's entrance. He quickly walked to his classroom, and was to his astonishment, early. Now it was a common occurrence that he be late, while it was less common he still made it right on time from time to time. But this was the first time he had ever made it early.

"I'm early? I must have been more excited than I thought." Naruto mused as he found a seat next to Uchiha Sasuke. He ignored the prodigy's raised eyebrow, not wanting to go into it.

Naruto idly wondered if he should have repeated yesterday's events. A smile found a way onto his face when he thought about the day before.

Instead of going to class, Naruto decided to deface the Hokage monument with paint. He had gotten away before any of the Jonins got a good enough look at him for the Hokage to actually punish him. Unfortunately for him, his current sensei, Umino Iruka knew it was Naruto that did it, he had caught Naruto leaning against a fence after he got away. Because Naruto was late, Iruka made the entire class start their training exercise over again, having everyone complete the Transformation Jutsu again. After many complaints delivered to and from Naruto, he himself went up. Much to everyone's shock, Naruto turned into an exact copy of the Hokage. Stating that if he has to transform into someone he might as well turn into someone he doesn't see every day. As much as he enjoyed the shocked faces of his classmates, he felt using the Sexy Jutsu would've been funnier than last time. When he showed some women he was flirting with that Iruka was a pervert. They misinterpreted it, believing that the Chunin got off on naked children, but satisfied the blonde all the same.