First encounter

It was a foggy afternoon and Stoick the vast, Gobber and the 4 year olds from berk were out on a fishing trip. Fishlegs was listening carefully to his Chiefs instructions on how to fish, Astrid was sharpening her ax, Snotlout was flirting with Astrid, the twins were fighting and Hiccup was drawing while violet was watching him. "And its finished" Hiccup said happily, violet stared in awe her brother's drawing, he was an amazing drawer she could draw also but his talent was more superior than hers. 'your really good' violet wrote on her notepad "thanks vi" he replied "everyone get over here our Chiefs trying to teach ya something" Gobber yelled "okay" "fine" "coming" were some replies he got, he scanned the boat to see all the children coming over to learn except one, Violet got up from where she sat and walked to the edge of the boat and looked into the water. She saw her reflection and smiled at it, there was no denying she was going to be gorgeous when she was older. She brought her hand up to her pale pink lips and blew a kiss to the fish she could see gleaming below the water, once again she smiled and looked up to see to acid green eyes staring into her emerald green eyes. 'A Nightfury' Violet thought and lent closer, she only just saw the outline of the dreaded dragon, it's eyes were burning holes into her soul for some reason she wasn't afraid Violet felt like it wouldn't hurt her. Violet slowly backed away and turned to go back to sitting but she took one last glance back and smiled and then the eyes were gone.
----
Later when they were sailing back, Violet was sitting up on the star board wrapped in a blanket and all the other kids were watching how to gut a fish. They were all in their own little world not paying any attention to what was being said especially Hiccup. Violet got up to go join them when she heard a growl, she stopped in her tracks and looked at her father who had also heard the growl. Violet was about to walk away when a black figure showed itself Violet heard everyone gasp she walked backwards "Violet" she heard Hiccup say, Stoick picked up his axe only to get growled at by the dragon. Violet kept walking backwards until she reached the edge of the boat but she took one more step. She lost her balance and was about to fall but something grabbed the blanket around her and pulled her back onto the boat. Her eyes met the jade eyes of the dragons just before it flew away. Violet was curious about this dragon it had just saved her when her kind killed them. "ah kids lets get ya to bed it's not safe with dragons around, come on Violet I'll tell ya a story" Gobber said still gobsmacked about what had happened. violets face lit up at the mention of a story she loved stories she was the only who sat and listen to trader Johan's stories when he came. Violet jumped down and grabbed gobber's hook hand and beckoned for him to follow her, which he did. That night Gobber told her 3 different tales, Violet loved Gobber she had always felt that he was more like a father to her than her own dad and she knew Hiccup felt the same.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~