You again

--1 and 1/2 years later--
Violet was walking through the town when she heard the voices of the other 5 year olds, she walked over to where they were to see them picking on her brother, this made Violet mad she didn't like people being mean to her brother because he was different it made no sense to her, so she stormed over to them. "I feel sorry for your dad i mean a fishbone for a son and a mute daughter and your meant to become Chief ha yeah right" Snotlout snickered but he wasn't laughing for long because a fist came out of nowhere and collided with his face. All the kids turned to see a fuming Violet with her fist clenched, she just smacked Snotlout again and shoved a note into his chest. He took it and started to read, well tried to read "d..on't tokl" he stuttered receiving an eye roll from Hiccup, Fishlegs, Violet and Astrid. "give it here" Fishlegs snatching the parchment off of snotlout "it says don't talk to him like that snotface, do you really think that my dad would choose you to be chief over Hiccup because only a mad man would do that because your an arrogant loser" he finished holding back laughter, snotlout was about to reply but Gobber interrupted him "Hiccup, Violet come on time for your lessons at the forge" he bellowed. Hiccup started walking towards Gobber, Violet was about to follow but she looked at Snotlout and made an 'L' on her forehead before smiling and skipping off to Gobber and Hiccup. Violet was skipping along with Gobber, when she noticed a bunch of purple flowers near a fence post she ran over picked all 5 flowers and continued to follow her brother and mentor. While walking to the forge Violet handed out all her flowers to Viking women who passed them, she smiled at all of them and they smiled back, Violet was known as the flower of the village she was always happy and she made even the sourest Viking smile. "Alright grab ya aprons and we'll get right to it" Gobber said "ok come on Violet" Hiccup said and beckoned for her to hurry up, Violet just nodded and ran into the forge.
--that afternoon--
Violet was sitting on the cliff sketching the view, she always thought this was the most beautiful place on the island. She was almost finished when a very familiar voice ran through her ears "whatcha doing silent Violet" she turned to see 'the Gang' (the kids her age) and just went back to drawing "hey what would you do if that got ruined" Tuffnut asked but Violet just didn't do anything she just kept drawing "fine then if you won't tell us we'll just have to find out" Snotlout jeered and knocked violets book out of her hands and into the water below. Stoick had been on his way to find Hiccup and Violet when he saw the children knock the book out of his daughters hands. Valka had given those books to Hiccup and Violet and now one was hurdling towards the ocean. Snotlout was walking closer to Violet who was still sitting and staring into the water, her mother gave her that book, "oh boo hoo what are you gonna do now huh" Snotlout pestered. Violet's head shot up and she was about to get up but a black dragon landed in between her and snotlout, causing all the villagers to gasp "a night fury" some one said. The dragon growled at the Gang making them back away, Violet once again didn't feel scared but she decided to make it seem like she was scared. Violet was slowly moving to the side trying to get to the other villagers, the dragon turned its head and looked her right in the eyes and purred then flew off. Violet ran to her dad wanting to get away from all the attention and to make it seem like she was terrified even though she was not "shhh it's okay Violet the dragons gone your safe" her father cooed quietly to her "Hiccup take your sister up to the house please" stoick told he son "alrighty then dad, come on Vi" he replied Violet smiled and ran towards the house with her brother, 'I have to sketch the dragon' she thought. The village went back to doing their normal things except for stoick and Gobber who were talking about the incident, they hadn't told any one about what had happened on the boat and they were planning to keep it that way. The gang had also gone off to compete with each other in some way, leaving behind an unconscious Snotlout who had fainted sometime during the shananagins. That was the second time that night fury had come to Violet will she ever see it again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n MUST READ THIS A/N
Okay just a little f.y,i Violet is really good at reading and writing and so is Hiccup and Fishlegs. Astrid can read but she can't write to well but she's learning and Ruff, Tuff and Snotlout can't read or write cause they STUPID.
Bye bye marshmallows🌟