The last time

Violet was sketching the dragon carefully in her spare book, which was just another one she had spare but it wasn't like the one her mother gave her. She detailed the dragon making sure it looked like the real deal, she had finished it and got up to grab some colours. Her brother was snoring away in his room upstairs and her father had not yet come home from a meeting. Violet grabbed her colours from off the dinner table and ran back to her room, she crabbed the black charcoal stick she had previously been using to colour the dragons body, she then snatched up an acid green charcoal (it had been dyed green) and coloured the dragons eyes but she made sure that the dragons eyes showed kindness and compassion not anger. She quietly put her book under her pillow and jumped into bed pulling the covers over her head, she had just started to doze off when a horn blew once signalling that was a dragon raid. Violet rushed upstairs to where her brother was getting up as well, she looked at him scared, ever since that dragon took their mother when they were younger Violet hated dragon raids. "Hey Vi it'll be alright I promise we will just hide in here okay" Hiccup cooed Violet scribbled on to her book which she brought up with her 'you'd better be right Hiccup' he just laughed "when am I wrong"
Violet just nodded knowing that her brother was scarcely wrong. They both ran downstairs to hide in their fathers room, because they had allocated that as the 'safe' room, "alright Vi we will just wait till the raids over like we always do" Hiccup said trying to stay strong even though he was scared, Violet just nodded drawing a design onto her notebook cover. The design was of her favourite flower with swirls and dots around it, she loved doodling better than actually drawing a picture but she was good at both. The town outside suddenly became very quiet "do you think it's over" Hiccup asked Violet just shrugged her shoulders "come on let's have a look". Violet got up and pulled her brother up with her, they slowly walked towards the window and looked out they only caught a glimpse of the village before a wall of fire shot up in front of the window. Everything had gone from being calm to complete havoc, a monstrous nightmare tore through the haddock house fire was everywhere. "Violet we gotta run" Hiccup screamed at his sister and grabbed her hand "Violet, Hiccup run quickly" Gobber yelled fearing for his God children's safety. Stoick was holding down a Groncle when he heard gobber's yells he turned to see his home in flames and two small silhouettes darting around trying to safely get out, he shot up leaving behind the Groncle and ran towards his house. Violet was running with Hiccup trying to avoid dragon when a hammer came out of nowhere and collided with the dragons head, forcing it to the ground. Hiccup and Violet made a break for it and ran towards their dad who had much to the twins (the haddock twins) surprise thrown the hammer. They lurched forward into their dads arms panting heavily "that was insane" Hiccup said a bit excited about what had just happened but Violet was staring at the dragon while Stoick scolded them both on being more careful receiving quite a few sarcastic comments from Hiccup. The dragon and Violet held each other's gaze until the dragon flew up into the air and started hurdling back towards the town "look out" "grab your weapons" "stoick look" were some of the things the Vikings yelled out to make stoick look to the sky. The monstrous nightmare was making a beeline straight towards Violet, Hiccup noticed this and also noticed how far she had walked from them. "VIOLET" Hiccup screamed out making all the Vikings heads turn, what they saw scared them the terrifying dragon heading towards the flower of the village. Violet was frozen to the spot she couldn't move her feet wouldn't allow her, she didn't know if it was because of fear or something else but she knew she wasn't moving anytime soon. Hiccup ran towards his sister only to be stopped by a nadders spines which shot in front of him he turned his head to see the monstrous nightmares claws reaching out to his sister. Violet felt the dragon pick her up, she opened her mouth to scream but as usual nothing came out of her mouth. Everyone watched in horror as Violet was carried away, Hiccup silently cradled himself on the ground while being comforted by a tearful Gobber. Stoick just stood still first Valka and now Violet he had lost them both and that was the last time Hiccup ever saw is father, after that day stoick shut Hiccup out and Hiccup never knew why.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n Queue the start of HTTYD. BAM LAMB SHANKS. what was that I really don't know any way this is my second end of chapter
Authors note. So hope you like the story so far. Love you bumble bees

PEACEful OUTcome ✌️