1

"onniee... Dont left me"
Dahyun ran after her sister when both of them went to school.
She is 1st grade student in JYP High School and her sister in 2nd.

"what make you so long huh? "
Jeongyeon said without look at her sister whe dahyun link her arm into jeongyeon's arm

Both of them are dauther of the suscess bussineman, Yoo In Jae and Yoo(she is a Kim before) See Haa

Jeongyeon is diligent student, she have many medals on science Olympic and some on sports event.

And dahyun, she is one but she like music in the first place.

"why onnie always left me huh? "
Jeongyeon have habbits -left home earlier, cold and closed- since her parents treat her difrent.
It started when Dahyun was 7. Dahyun had to be hospitalized for 10 days because of typhoid. Dahyun's immune system is also weaker since then even though she doesn't get sick too often. Her parents spoiled Dahyun a lot but not Jeongyeon. they used to pamper her a lot too but after that incident, jeongyeon was always number two?might..last?. Jeongyeon is required to take care of her sister, Jeongyeon is also the one who is always the target of her parents' demands, including in academic matters, all the medals are not purely Jeongyeon's wishes but her parents are forcing Jeongyeon to have perfect grades, myriad achievements to make the family name and prepare to be the continuation of the family business .

"when? I never did it! "she said playfully made dahyun pissed and walk passed her
Jeongyeon walk faster and embrace her sister and walk together.

Jeongyeon just teasing her sister, cause she always love her sister much.

----------

Jeongyeon is captain basketball team at her school, she have great leadership skill. Always managed her team well.

"onnie, lets break"tzuyu said as she laying on the court
She is jeongyeon's junior and her team
They have to prepre for a tournament in a weak.

"guys, you can take break, see you tomorrow. Eat, sleep and... Study.. Well ok, we have to be a winner in this tournament okay! "

"OK CAPTAIN!!! " they shout unison

---------

"jeongie....your team is great, unbeatable team! "
Jeongyeon's team win the tournament and bring her school be the first school win this tournament for 7 years.

"yeah... Tyuzu is the bad in my team, but nobody can't beat her down"jeongyeon teasing her honbae(junior)

"haha... Tzuyu ah, you have to practice more and more till you be number one"sana teasing tzuyu too

Jeongyean lunch with her squat, nayeon, jihyo, sana, momo, mina, plus maknae line ( tzuyu, chayeong and dahyun. Three of them are friend since junior hight school)

"tsundere onnie, i never heard you compliment someone... Nayeon onnie, You have to teach your best friend about it" dahyun said savage mode on and made them teasing jeongyeon

-------

"mom, i'm home" dahyun said loudly as she step into her house
Jeongyeon just walk behind her busy with her phone

"welcome home sweety" Mrs.  Yoo hug and kiss her daughter, dahyun lovely

"mommy made your favorite cocholate cake, clean your self, i'll bring it for you ok" she said proudly

Jeongyeon just walk to her bedroom in 2nd floor silently, not interested to that scene.

"jeongyeon, you got a latter from MIT, i put in your room, your dad will back home earlier today, we have famaly dinner prepare your self"she said loud enough