4

"Arrgh... "

jeongyeon wake up barely on the floor,  nobody come to check her condition,  nobody know she faint and sick,  maybe nobody care...

Jeongyeon try to wake up slowly, Her neck still hurt. then lean her back on bed side.
She take her medicines and rest her body,  pain spread in whole of her body.

Jeongyeon pov

I rest my back on cozy couch in my room... Check my phone when i got notification.

First day after back from Jeju,  i pay private detective to find information about my famaly... I can't avoid the fear behind my brain that i'm not their daughter, the reason for bad treat i got.

But i'm too fear to know what he got...
He said he got what i want but i asked him send me report and all proves he put to mail box in a adress i send to him.

I still hope i'm their daughter and someday god make them treat me as a daughter.

I clean my self after replay his message, although it's stilk 2.31 after midnight, but i can't sleep anymore.

.
.
.

Author pov

Knock knock

"Onnie..."dahyun enter to jeongyeon's bedroom and saw her sister ready with her uniform

"onnie,  gwencana? What's happen?" dahyun asked worryly. Jeongyeon eyes swollen,  her left check have bruise ,her corner lips cracked and her left neck red like burning and litle swollen

Jeongyeon hide the bruise on her cheek, put litle make up un this,  her neck,  she hide under a pain relief patch. 

"onie what happen? "dahyun asked again and hold jeongyeon's arm made jeongyeon flinch.

"nothing" jeongyeon grab her bag and some books then left.
Dahyun follow her onnie

"dahyun ah,  jeongyeon ah... Lets breakfast together" Mrs yoo said naturally like nothing happen

"ok mom"dahyun sat beside her mom,  jeongyeon join with them but she did not raise her head,  just looking down and eat.

"jeongyeon ah... Gwencana? "mrs yoo asked her daughter softly

Jeongyeon raise her head, look at her mom and nods.  She did not want to answer but she know what will her dad did.

.
.
.

Jeongyeon sat on her chair,  hide her face on table on her arm.

"jeongyeon ah" nayeon stroking jeongyeon's shoulder as she arrived in the class with mina and jihyo
Jeongyeon sat up straightly but did not looking to her friend

"morning jeongyeon ah" jihyo and mina said unison

"morning" jeongyon said shortly

Nayeon is jeongyeon tablemate,  she put her bag on table, sat on her seat after dragged it closer to jeongyeon and face her,  she know something difrent with her bestfriend
Nayeon cup jeongyeon's face carefully to make she look at her
"what's wrong? "
Jeongyeon can't look into nayeon's eyes,  and nayeon act make she chocked .  She can't speak and teary up.
"hey... What's wrong? "nayeon be worrier when jeongyeon diamond tears flewdown

"jeongie... "nayeon hug jeongyeon gently,  jeongyeon hug her back and hide her face on nayeon shoulder,  crying.

Jihyo and mina stared each other woriedly.... They steps closer,  jihyo stroking jeongyeon's head and mina stroking jeongyeon shoulder softly.
Just them in the class. They have no clue what happen to their friend,  jeongyeon never show her weak side and she is a cool girl  but lately change to be cold and now... She just broken kid.