3

Braaakkk

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dahyun lay down on the road moveless, she have wounds on her hand and chin.
And jeongyeon,she was thrown away few meters from dahyun, blood dropped from her head...

People gather around,  take attention more people to come
Some people call ambulance

"what happen?"mr. Yoo asked curiosly when he notice the crowded

Mr. And Ms. Yoo walk toward ceowded and

"NOOOO... DAHYUN AAAH!! " Mrs.  Yoo  scream panickly and lift dahyun up on her laps.
Mr.  Yoo still stand up with him shocked.

Meanwhile Jeongyeon wake up ftom her short unconsciousness
"dahyun ahh" jeongyeon mumble as strugled to stand up even she fall many times she did it then steps closer to her sister with tears,  ignore the pain on her body

"I told you to take care your sister! " Mr.  Yoo shout to jeongyeon and slap her hard infront of public immediately he saw her.
Jeongyeon fall on the road powerless, she let her self on the road and look at her sister in her mom arm who cry on her.  Her father left her and take care of her sister. She just let her self laid on road and look at her famaly,even her vission was burry but she can saw how her parents look her...

.

.

.

"doctor,what about my daughter?"mr yoo asked immedietly when he saw doctor walk out from ER.

"dahyun shi need kidney,  she got hard beat on her abdoment and it made one of her kidned demage, and other one can't work fully,  so she need transplant, she have some minor injured but it's not serious... Is she have sister or brother,  they will be potential donor for her. Include you as her parents if you did not have ilnees."
Mr amd Mrs yoo can't be donor cause their healthy plus their age is no young.

"jeongyeon ah,  please save your sister! " Mrs. yoo hold jeongyeon's hand and begged to her

"It's your fault that you didn't take good care of your sister, now take responsibility!" Mr. Yoo said firmly when jeongyeon still laying down weakly on hospital bed, she have injury on her head, hand and her back full of scars and bruises. But Mr and Ms.  Yoo forget to worried about her. They just concern to dahyun.
Even to asked her conditiin,  they did not asked yet,  or might never.

Jeongyeon got some test before give her kidneys for dahyun and fortunately,  she can be donor.
Some nurses prepared jeongyeon for surgery and dahyun waiting for her in operation room