Chapter 40: Otherworldly Master and his Servant

The cold tingles against the skin of (F/n), his (e/c) eyes opening to a blurry environment. Vast mountains of ice and snow obscured by a harsh blizzard.

He was being carried in a piggyback against someone, but his memory was so hazy. It was a woman, her purple hair was the most notable feature from the back.

A cough sounded out as (F/n) puked up some black blood, not just any, but the corruption associated with the grail. His face was paler than usual, black veins had crept up his neck and a few to his cheek.

"Rest... I'll find us shelter." Voice of the woman was stern yet soft.

(F/n) was confused, his memory was hardly there as he coughed again while his vision darkened. It was so hard to maintain conscious as his vision was taken once again.

Woman continuing to walk through the harsh weather, in search of a place to hide out the brutal blizzard.

....

....

....

F̸u̵y̵u̸k̴i̵ ̷I̸n̴c̶i̷d̵e̴n̸t̵
̴-̷-̵ ̵1̶9̷9̵4̶ ̶-̸-̸

A raging inferno which engulfed half of Fuyuki. Endless flames continued to spread and anything near the fires were turned to piles of rubble and ash.

The memory was oddly rough, it seem to smear like an tape glitch.

A beautiful night sky was bleached red while pillars of smoke slowly clouded the sky. Cries for terror filling the night air. Mothers searching for their lost children, babies wailing in broken cribs, and families seperated yelling out for another. Dismembered corpses of civilians lay sprawled and strewn across an expansive wasteland of destruction. Blood, rubble and ash, creating a horrific painting.

Singular figure watching this all from a destroyed building, smoke and ash surrounding them. A tattered and ash covered cloak covering their feminine figure. Her eyes just remaining upon the events that unfolded.

Cloaked woman watch a certain child, his face covered in muck and blood. His clothes tattered as he held a very large torn jacket close to himself. Even with all of the immense flames, which surrounded the child, it seem the hidden black blood substance which caused the flames steered clear of the boy without his knowing.

The faraway figure grimacing softly as it observed the outcome of yet another Grail War. Child the woman watched would walk and walk in the hell-scape till he collapsed eventually.

A strong yellow light coming from his palm as something would form. A shape of a very distinct object, one that was involved in the War that had just ended yet the child would have no grasp of such a thing.

Flock of silent cloaks formed the woman's figure as she appeared and the rest of the birds disappeared in a black mist.

The figure knelt down beside the child, his
(h/c) hair was a complete mess stained with the blood of others. Woman reached out as the palm of her hand illuminated softly, "I am sorry for the duty you will bear." She muttered.

The memory blacking out and scratching away like a glitch.

It was quiet and dark once again.

....

....

....

A figure strode her way through the blizzard. Her body covered in various old wounds, her once elegant armor scarred and cracked with age and battle. She was completely stained with the crimson blood of others.