Journal Entry #3: September 18, 2006

A few days passed, it became Saturday. I decided to do as told. I looked up the location of the place and went there. Once I got there, I saw an empty, abandoned Ricardo's pizza. I got off my bike and looked around before running inside. I walked into the building and saw Ryan on the complete other side if the room. He began walking toward eachother slowly, then we stopped once we were near. We looked at eachother for a minute. "What are you" I said. He walked closer to me. He looked me straight in the eyes. "I'm a werewolf" he said. He grabbed my hand and I pushed him away, walking back a bit. I kept walking back as he kept walking towards me. I was scared, honestly. Then, I stupidly reached the wall. There was no where else to go. He came towards, stopping about an inch away. I was breathing heavily. He smirked. I stared at him. "You know I like you, right" he said. I was confused. "Y.....you do" I said, getting off the wall and standing up normally. He grabbed my hand again. "Yeah......I do" he said. I looked down at our hands, I smiled slightly. I then looked up only to be met with him only an inch away from me. I was breathing heavily again. He looked into my eyes, then he closed the gap between us. He kissed me. I was shocked. Eventually, I melted into the kiss. He pulled away and looked at me again. I blushed and he smiled. We stood there looking at eachother for a few minutes, neither of us wanted to move. Then we heard police sirens and we snapped out if our gaze. The slowed to a stop outside of the building. "OK, COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP" we heard a police officer shout through a megaphone "AND DON'T TRY ANYTHING." Ryan grabbed my hand and guided me to a large back window like thing. He helped me up onto the window ledge. I sat on the ledge and looked down at him, worried. "Are you coming" I said. I shook his head. "Go, one of us has to face them" he said. I shook my head. "No, im not leaving you to face them" I said. "I'll be ok, I promise" he said. The officer busted through the door. "GO" he said louder. I jumped out the window. I stood there peaking through another window that was closed tightly. Ryan was standing by the window, the police man behind him. "FREEZE" the officer shouted. Ryan did so. The officer walked up to him and grabbed his arms behind his back and handcuffed them together. I was worried. The cop took him to the police car and put him in it. A tear fell from my eye. They were taking him to jail. Oh my god!!! I didn't want him to get arrested, I loved him. I think. I don't know yet.