Chapter 1

POV: Nameless ghoulette

I check the time and it's 6:37 am and band practice starts at 8:00 am so I decide to go to the band practice room and sit there and read my book. I grab my book and my mask. I walk out of my room and lock the door and start to walk through the dark and cold halls. When I get out of the ghoul basement I start to walk through the church's halls. I listen to my heels click agents the old church's floor. While I walk I look down at the floor so I don't scare any sister of sin. I finally make it to the practice room. I get my book and I sit down and start to read.

I looked at the time and it was already 7:43 am so I decided to play my "From The Pinnacle To The Pit" solo on my guitar. I walked to where are all the guitars and took my guitar. I placed my guitar comfortably in my hands and started to play.

When I was done with the solo I heard someone clapping their hands. I fastly looked at the door and saw a ghoul. "Wow, that was good. Now I understand why Copia put you as the other lead guitarist." Dewdrop said it while making eye contact with me. "Thank you" I said shyly. "Of course, you are not as good as me but you make it spicier I'm impress-" Someone interrupted Dew's sentence by opening the door. "Oh Hello," Copia said with a smile on his face "Night, good that you are here I need to talk to you." "Okay, what is it?" I asked little scared. "Do you want to join the tour?" "WHAT?!" Dewdrop said it like he doesn't want me to go with them. "Yes, but only if everyone is okay with it." Copia clapped his hands and said "Good good. Now let's wait for the others and let's get started."

The band practice ended and Copia started to speak "In one week we will be starting the tour so pack your bags and be ready. We only now have one practice left."When he finished everyone went in their direction.

After practice ended I was walking outside and I bumped into Dewdrop "I'm so sorry!" he didn't say anything he just looked at me and walked away. I kept walking until I reached the forest. And I started to explore but I couldn't stop thinking about why Dewdrop acted that way.

Sorry that this chapter is short I will try to make them longer. I hope you enjoy the first chapter. Have a good day!