Chapter 3

POV: Nameless ghoulettes Night

I was in the forest just sitting and enjoying the fresh air. I felt someone staring at me but I was alone. I looked behind me and I saw Dewdrop just starting and not saying anything. He sat down next to me and stayed quiet.

"Can we start everything from the beginning?" He asked while looking at me. I didn't look at him I just stand up and looked at the beautiful trees. "Is that a no?" He got up from the ground. "What are you talking about stranger?!" I said it with a smirk on my face. "Oh, I'm sorry. Hello! I'm dewdrop the chaotic ghoul." "Oh well Hello, Dewdrop! I'm Night the lovely ghoulette." When I finished my sentence we both started to laugh.

After we stopped laughing we sat down and stayed quiet, scared to speak. "Do you want to be chaotic on the stage with me while we are on tour?" I was surprised by his question it was so random. "Sure darling." He looked shocked at what I said maybe he will start to see that I'm not shy at all.

It was getting late so we decided to go to our rooms.

I was reading a book when I checked the time it was 4:16 am. I wanted to see the sunrise so I decided to go to my favourite place In the church and watch. I took my mask and I ran out of my room. I didn't care if I was being loud I just wanted to make some new memories in this church. I ran barefoot around the church until I reached my favourite place. I looked out the window and saw that it was raining. I thought for a moment and then I ran out the church's doors and started to dance in the rain. Every single drop of rain made me feel more and more free. I haven't done that in a very long time. When I was little my mom always said "Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops." And this moment reminded me of that.

I took my mask off and let my long brown hair down. And I kept dancing until my legs hurt.

By the time I was inside again my white silk nightgown was soaking wet and my hair was a big mess.

I'm sorry guys that I haven't made the chapters longer but I'm trying and that's all that matters.

"It's not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters." — Unknown

I hope you have a good day/evening/night!