Chapter 9

POV: Nameless ghoulette Night

I was in one of the dark and cold church hallways. I listened to how my heels clicked against the stone floor. I passed by a mirror and stopped. I walked back and looked in the mirror. As I looked in the mirror I saw a ghoul figure far in the background. The figure was looking at the mirror. The memories of last night hit me. The way his lips felt on mine. It's like I could feel his breath on my neck. I had closed my eyes when I opened them the ghoul figure wasn't there anymore. Maybe it's all in my head but it feels so real.

I made my way to the band practice. I was standing in the doorway. I heard footsteps behind me but I ignored it. I felt a breath on my neck and then two arms wrapped around my waist like snakes. The person moved me a little so I'm not in his way. When I turned to look at who he was I was met with those icky eyes the ones I can get lost in. Dewdrop. It was him again. I watched him walk past me. He has a very powerful walk. He has power over me and the power grows bigger with every move he makes.

Everything was going well. Copia was telling about our next tour which I'm excited about. We started the practice and Copia said we can interact with each other as we would on stage. Of course Dewdrop walked up to me. We are like partners in crime. We are next to each other. I was the devil this time and made him get lost in my eyes. But that didn't last long. I fell into his eyes again. He moved closer to me. It was like I stopped breathing for a second. His left hand was on my body but with his right hand he was playing his guitar. He was exploring my body with his hand. We kept the eye contact. If he would try to kiss me right now I would let him. I want to feel his soft lips on mine again.

The practice has ended but I'm still breathing heavily. It's all because of him. He is making me crazy. The way he was looking at me today is killing me. I need to kiss him again. I got up from my bed and made my way to Dewdrop's room. I knocked on his door. No answer. I knocked again and this time the door opened. My eyes immediately fell to his body. He wasn't wearing a shirt. Before he could say anything I smashed my lips into his. He kissed me back like he wanted this as much as I wanted this. I pulled away from the kiss to get some air. What am I doing? Why am I here? Before I could think straight I ran to my room.

I don't know how I got to this point but I am sitting outside on the cold ground with a whiskey bottle next to me and I can't see anything except the beautiful moon. I took the whiskey bottle. When the whiskey bottle touched my lips I could smell the strong alcohol. I took a sip of the drink. The burn on my tongue was a quite pleasant feeling. After drinking some more my dead mother's voice starts to ring in my head it was like that dream but I'm not sleeping she keeps saying "Love makes you crazy" over and over again. I want to get out of this. I can't handle it. I kick my shoes off and take another sip of the drink that's in my hand. I want to get the voice out of my head. It's making me crazy or is it the love that's making me crazy? I take another sip and another one until the bottle is empty. Before I knew it everything goes black.

Everything was still black but I felt someone pick me up. I smelt a strong cologne. "Dew..." I tried to say his name but it sounded weak. "I'm here, go to sleep you will be okay." I felt safe in his arms.

Hey everyone! I'm sorry that I didn't post a new chapter. I will try to write more. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Have a fantastic day!