Chapter 6

POV: Nameless ghoulette Night

After my first ritual, we all decided to go to Aethers and Dewdrop's room and party a little. So that's exactly what we did.

I was talking to Rain but I noticed that Dew was sitting alone on the ground and vaping. "You should go to sleep." I said to Rain "Yeah I should." I walked over to Dewdrop and sat down next to him "Give me that." He gave it to me not even looking at me "Want to go to a forest with me?" When I said that he looked at me. "I don't know" "Come on Dew it will be fun." I go up and took his hand and pulled him up. We sneaked out of the hotel and went to the closest forest.

"Why are we even here?" Dewdrop asked me "I don't know just felt like it." I said while still walking "So you took me here for nothing?" He was a little annoyed at me "No I didn't take you here for nothing. I think you need this." He didn't say anything after that we just continued to walk.

We walked until we were in a nice place in the forest. I sat down and pulled Dew down with me. I laughed a little and I heard a little laugh for Dewdrop also. "Do you like being called Dew or Dewdrop more?" I asked him a random question for no real reason. "Dew is more simple." He answered my question while taking out his vape again. "Why do you smoke?" I asked him. "Why do you don't smoke?" He questioned "Fair enough." I looked at him and he was smiling.

We were just sitting on the ground and looking at the stars. It was a beautiful and warm night. I took off my mask and so did Dew. "Are you sleepy?" I asked him "Is it that obvious?" He asked me with a small laugh. "If you want to you can put your head on my lap." He did as I said. He slowly put his head on my lap and looked into my eyes. I put my hands in his hair and started to play with it. He closed his eyes and I guess he likes that.

"Want to go back to the hotel so we don't fall asleep in a forest?" I asked him "We better do that." We laughed while trying to stand up properly. He took one hit from his vape and exhaled in my face. "What was that for?" I asked him "For making me go back to bed." I just laughed at that. He is acting like a kid.

We make it to his hotel room. "You can sleep in here, you know." He said in a tired voice "Okay I'm so sleepy right now." Thank satan he has a big bed so we can both sleep in one bed comfortably. "Good night Dew." "Good night." I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

I woke up before anyone else in the room. I took my stuff and went to my hotel room. I walked into my room and saw Rain sleeping in my bed. I walked up to him and I put a blanket over him so it's more comfortable for him. And I went to sleep in his bed.

"Wake up we are leaving in 2 hours." I open my eyes and see Rain. "Get up now." Rain said again. "Okay Mom" I laughed. I took some clean clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower, I started to pack my things until I got a text message from Copia.

•••
Copia: Meet us in the lobby in 30 minutes.
Ghoulette Night: Okay! We will be there.
•••

"Rain we have to be at the hotel lobby in 30min." I said to Rain "I will be ready by then."
I got all of my stuff in my bags and waited for Rain. When he was done we looked if we didn't leave something. We went to the hotel lobby and waited for the others. The tour bus had arrived so Rain and I hopped on the bus.

When everyone was on the bus we started to drive to our next location. By the time we go to the city, we had only 3 hours before the ritual. I walked to where Dewdrop was sitting. "Let's make this ritual more chaotic." He looked at me. "Are you sure about that?" He asked me "Of course, it will be more fun for us and the fans." I smiled at him "Okay then we will make it more chaotic." Dew said it with a smirk. Well, this will be fun.

We will be sleeping on the tour bus tonight which will be interesting. But first we have a ritual. As yesterday I got myself into my ritual outfit and I walked with Rain to the green room and sit there with the others.

I took my polaroid camera and I walked to the coach where everyone was sitting. "Guys do you want to take pictures?" They all looked at me "Yeah why not." I felt so relieved to hear that. "Okay let's go to the mirror." They followed me and we took a very cute photo of all of us.

"5 more minutes until we have our ritual. Is everyone ready?" Copia asked us all "Yes!" Cirrus answered him. "Good now let's get moving." Copia smiled and started to walk out of the green room. We all followed him. I got my guitar in my hands and I was ready.

We were halfway done with the ritual when one of my favourite songs started to play "Mummy dust". It was Cirrus solo and she was next to me. She did amazing as always. The fans were going crazy because of her. When she finished her solo she was walking back but she stopped next to me and gave me a high-five.

It was my favourite part of "Mummy dust" I moved to my side of the stage. When I got to my side of the stage I got on my knees and slowly licked my hand. I slide my hand down my body. Dewdrop was next to me doing the "hand job" motion. I was loving this and I think everyone was loving this also. Dew let go of the "hand job" motion and the confetti fell in the crowd. I got up and walked to where Swiss is standing but more like dancing. He looked at me and smiled so did I. I walked up next to him and hugged him.

One of the last songs was "Year zero" the song started to play. The lights were flickering and I am standing between Rain and Dewdrop. Copia started to sing and we all moved. I walked to my side of the stage but Dew was already there. Dewdrop and I are starting to get aggressive with the stomping. I looked at him and he looked back at me. While we were making eye contact I licked my guitar pick and threw it at the crowd. I'm doing this his way. Copia walked next to me and put his head on my shoulder and after some time he went somewhere else. I started to walk to where Dew was standing. I looked at him and he was rolling his sleeves up. I walked up to Mountain and blow a kiss his way. Oh satan I love this song so much.

The ritual was at the very end. Our Manager gave me the set list to give to the fans. I threw some guitar picks. I saw one beautiful fan up at the front. She was dressed like a sister of sin. I decided to throw her the setlist. I blow her a kiss and walked to the other side of the stage to throw more picks. Suddenly someone hugged me. I looked at who it was and I saw that it was Dew. "Hi!" I said to him "Hey!" After he said that he walked away. Well that was interesting. It was time to end the ritual we all gather up and said goodbye to everyone.

I hope you liked it. I'm trying my best to write good chapters. If you think I should change something please text me so I can make this story better. Love you ❤️💋