2

It's been one week since we moved in here. Me and my neighbour Ella started hanging out and getting along pretty well. Ella came to my house today. We hung out at my place for a bit, of course we exchanged numbers and socials. "Hey  have you visited this really awesome pizza place?" She asked me. "Uh no, I don't think so" of course I haven't been there I don't go anywhere and I moved here not long ago. "Then let's goo" she spoke. It was pouring, how the fuck will we get there. "how will we get there" I asked her. "Oh yeah shit you don't mind if my boyfriend came too?" She asked me as we walked out of the basement. "Yeah I don't really care" I said and she nodded.

She made a call and few minutes later a car honked in front of my house. It was a beautiful Mercedes. I'm guessing he's rich. We got into the car and I'm sitting in the back. Music is playing in the background that makes me sick. He turns to look at me and then speaks. "I'm Samuel, and you are Kayla right?" How Ella likes him. He's literally so ugly, and his voice is just a no. "Mhm, I am Kayla" I replied. He started driving to the pizza place. I didn't even know where are all the other stores or anything.

A little bit of driving and we got to the place. All three of us were now sitting and choosing what to order. Ella isn't that of a bitch how she seemed to be at first. I didn't even seem to get what they ordered and now the waitress is asking me what I'd like to get. "Uh I'll get the same as her and a coke thank you" she wrote everything on the note and left. I don't even know what she ordered but I ordered the same. Both Ella and Samuel talked together and I was just third wheeling. Suddenly Samuel decided to speak with me. "so why did you move here" he asked that one question I don't want to answer. "next question haha, no sorry, it's family problems" I fake laughed.
He nodded and we all talked for a bit. And then about ten minutes later our food came. The pizza Ella ordered looked delicious. All of us took bites of our pizzas and it was as delicious as it looks.

Pizzas here are much more yummy, but who am I to tell if I only ate one pizza at a one pizza place here. We all payed for our food and went back to Samuel's car. His car is cozy I can't lie and beautiful too. Shortly we came back home, we said our goodbyes and Ella drove off with him somewhere. As I enter the house noone seems to be here. I take down my shoes and go to my room. As always I put on a huge hoodie and sweat pants. As I am just laying on the bed until I get a text.

Asshole of the year🤙🏻

-come to the basement we need players.

read 7:43 p.m

I'm telling you this shit is annoying. But I am bored so I am going to go there. I don't have a fucking idea what players does he need. As I walk downstairs I see my brother and two other guys sitting on a couch. "Here she is" he says. "What players do y'all need?" I simply ask as I sit on the bed next to some guy. "Oh we were just bored" Liam simply states. "we could play some game in teams of two?" I suggest. All of them agree of course. "Do you have a boxing game or like basketball?" One of them asks and my brother goes to look for it. "I'm Jack" one of the guys introduce himself "and I'm Daniel" the other one introduce himself too. "I'm Robin, nice to meet you" both of them look at me confused. "isn't your name Kayla or something" Jack questions. "Yeah no, I was joking" I'm so unfunny I can't.

"Found it!" Liam puts in and the game loads. "Okay let's do teams. Kayla you with Daniel and me with Jack" My brother tells us. Somehow we did teams and so far me and this Daniel guy are in a tie. "You fucker" I yell at him and he just laughs. "Don't laugh asshole" when I am playing something it's like my head shuts down and my mouth says mean things. "Haha, are you jealous that I will win?" he asks while laughing. And like that he wins. "Fuck you" I say and get up from my seat. I see my brother drinking something that looks like a beer. "Do you have something else?" I ask him. And he gives me a questioning look. "Do you have something more than beer, better?" I ask him one more time. "Yeah in the mini fridge, and aren't you too young to drink?" He and his friends laugh. "Haha funny and who cares" I say as I grab a mojito cocktail and go up the stairs to my room.