8

The music is loud, my head is pounding. Opening my eyes I see that I am in a room. Can't remember how I got here. I must've blacked out. I feel so weak. Sitting up on the bed I laid, I search for my phone. I have no idea what time is it, what if Ella left me here alone. I stand up almost falling as I walk to the door I fix my outfit that was messed up from sleeping. Opening the door I can hear that the party is still happening.

Walking down the stairs I see Lucas sitting on the couch with a barbie looking girl on his lap. He takes a glance at me then continues doing whatever he was doing to her. I walk into the kitchen seeing Ella now drinking what I think is water. Kay is sitting on a kitchen chair talking to Samuel and Ella. " are you drinking water" I ask Ella, just to be sure. She nods "can I have some" she gives it to me. Samuel and Kay turn to face me "you're finally awake" Kay says as he takes my hand. Everything starts to get black and dizzy. I sit on Kay's lap. There were only two chairs, so I had to because I would've fallen.

Ella yawns and drinks another glass of water. "We better get going home to sleep" she says as she comes to me. "Lucas hasn't been drinking today so he's driving us, be in his car in five" she says as she walks out with Samuel. I don't have energy to go to the car. "Okay let's go Kayl" he says but, I don't reply back. I have no energy for it. He sees that I am not talking so he takes me in his arms bride style and carries me to the car.

Blankly I can see him taking me outside. Someone opening the car door. As he puts me in the car I can see that Lucas is annoyed or angry or mad. I don't understand him. When Kay put me in the car and put the seatbelt on, he kisses my forehead. "Good night baby" then he closes the door and leaves. I put my head on the car door trying so hard not to sleep.

All three of us in the car driving to Ella's home. She said that I could sleep at hers, because I don't want my mom to see me like that. Ella tells Lucas everything that has happened at the party for her. I only heard that she almost drank a spiked drink and that some guy splashed his drink on her, so now she's with Samuels shirt. I didn't even noticed that. The whole time she spoke Lucas seemed not interested in what she was saying but, she continued to speak.

After a lot of Ella's talking we arrived at their house. I open the door trying to walk straight but, failing miserably. Everything starts to spin once again and I almost fall but, a pair of arms catch me before I could fall. He tries to walk together with me so I wouldn't fall. He looses his patience and takes me in his arms just like Kay did. His warm body pressing to my cold one.

Once he's in Ella's room he puts me in her bed, pulling the sheets over me. "Good night Kay" I say to him. He stands there for a bit then leaves the room. "That wasn't Kay" I hear Ella mumble next to me. "I know" I say before drifting into sleep.

-

The morning was hard. My head was pounding. Ella was still sleeping. Getting out of bed I go to the bathroom attached to her bedroom. I don't look as bad as the last time I went partying. After doing my business in the bathroom I wash my hands and head downstairs to the Kitchen. It's Saturday and Mrs.Miller and her husband aren't home. To be fair, they're rarely home. Most of the time they are working or at work trips. So there is no one at home and the kitchen is empty.

Pouring myself a glass of water I remember where the painkillers for my hurting head are. Opening the cabinet I take a little box out and take one pill out. I put the pill in my mouth drowning it with water before swallowing. From when I was little I couldn't swallow pills without water, no matter what size it was. Turning around I choke on the water I had in my mouth. Swallowing the water I could still feel a weird sensation in my throat.

I thought no one was home but, I guess I was wrong. Lucas sat on the kitchen chair. "You fucking scared me" I say to him pouring another glass of water. "And" he replies scrolling on his phone "fucking asshole" whispering I walk out of the kitchen. "I heard everything witch" he says to me. It's only morning and someone is already annoying me. If it's not Kay's country music is Lucas talking.

When I enter Ella's room once more I see that she's still sleeping. Sitting on the bed I finish the glass of water I brought with me. Sometimes Ella sometimes wakes up early after a night out but, sometimes she sleeps in late. Today is the one of those days that she wakes up late.