⚜️9⚜️ - Losing and Winning

Tellement mignon

So cute

┏━━━━━━༻♔༺━━━━━━┓

"Saejin!"

The Virtues screeched and ran up to her and squished the white haired girl. Diligence was doing most of the screeching while I barked at him to stop because of how loud he was. I would scream too but my eardrums were going to burst.

"You did it, Saejin! Oh goodness, you did it!" Temperance exclaimed, making me smile.

"Yes, thank you everyone," Charity chuckled, hugging the two. "I'm so relieved. I can't believe I did it."

"How did it happen though? The Sin of Greed must had been trying his hardest to sabotage it," Temperance said. "Did you put him in his place?"

Charity made a cringing face, her eyes darting everywhere. "I, uh... I... I don't really remember...?"

"Huh?"

"I barely remember...? I mean... he did try. But... he... I don't know how to explain it."

"What do you mean?" I asked, not making out any of her words. "What happened?"

"I-"

"They caught feelings."

We all turned to the source of the voice and saw Humility walking towards us. He had no expression, staring at Charity with such dreadful gaze. The others were frozen in place, looking at the two in shock. Caught feelings? Was that possible for us?

"They were in love- Or rather, they are in love with each other," he said, stopping right before her. "Aren't you, Saejin?"

"They started dating and they were even physical with each other," he continued, making Diligence gasp. "Greed stopped interfering for some reason. He's the reason the person in trial was sent to hell in the first place. Charity really did turn the tides but Greed acted like a support at some point. Very shocking. He could be punished for it now."

Charity's expression fell. "P-Punished? Jimin?"

"You see?" Humility turned to us. "She's in love with her enemy. A relationship between a Virtue and a Sin is forbidden."

From how sure Humility was and how worried Charity was, they actually were in love with each other. And a relationship was forbidden. I had heard of that before. But to think it would actually happen... And now what? What would happen to them? It would have been better if they controlled themselves. Or never got involved with each other.

"What do you think will happen to you two now?" Humility asked her.

She bit her lips. "Nothing. Because we aren't in any relationship now."

He shook his head. "You can't deceive yourselves for long."

She furrowed her eyebrows. Humility stepped closer to her and patted her shoulder before leaning closer to her ear. He seemed to whisper something and then walked away.