⚜️11⚜️ - So Sick, So Mad

┏━━━━━━༻♔༺━━━━━━┓

Le point de vue de Hoseok

Hoseok's POV

"Namjoon," I kept calling but the man was mentally somewhere else, not hearing me.

"Wait, Hoseok. Patience is a virtue."

No shit.

"And why would I have patience?" I rolled my eyes and he cackled. "Can we talk now?"

"Aight." He crossed his legs and faced me while I was standing in front of him. "What did you want to talk about?"

"When do you think this will end?"

He sucked his cheeks in with a lift of an eyebrow. "'This' as in...?"

"Our life," I whispered when my voice wavered. Until when did I have to pretend?

"Well... truthfully, never. We're forever here as Deadly Sins and there's no end to it. You know that already. What made you ask that?"

I knew it.

I shook my head, smiling. "No reason. Just... you know..."

His eyes darted to the ceiling and he quickly stood up. "If that's all, I should hurry. See you."

I nodded and teleported to earth. The same old things were waiting for me. Abuse, murder, accident, loud furious yells. Of course, I had to add to all these chaos. I always had.

But what was the point?

If this was what I had to do to survive, what was the meaning of my existence?

If my parents hated me and got mad at me all the time, why was I born? If no one liked me, why was I still living? I had to be invisible to not be yelled at. The pain could still be felt in my bones. I was scared. I wanted to rest. I wanted this pain to stop.

The past was replaying in my head again. I could never escape it.

"You useless bastard! Why did I even give birth to you?!"

There he was again. It had been many years and Hanse was still being abused. No one else would notice. Who would?

How old was he now? Fourteen?

"Oh! Hoseok?"

I widened my eyes and turned around to find Anhye. Did I hear it wrong or did she call me by my name?

"What are you doing here?" She walked up to me and watched Hanse with a downcast look. "Alright."

She disappeared and appeared next to the humans. Her hooded eyes glowed golden red and Hanse stared blankly at the wall while his father yelled, "You're stressing me out all the damn time," before leaving the house.