Himari x Male Reader

Requested by- ASWG29

Himari's POV

Another day of my friends and I eating lunch on the roof. We discussed the things we regularly talked about like classes and band related things. As Ran would say, it was the same as always. As the five of us ate and chatted, I couldn't help but daydream about Y/N. Today was the day. I would finally ask Y/N out after weeks of procrastinating.

"Himari?" Tsugumi said. "Is everything alright? You look really nervous."

"I am nervous... I've decided that I finally confess my love to Y/N today!" I declared

"You're finally doing it after all this time? Let's go!" Tomoe exclaimed.

"What's Hii-chan's plan?" Moca asked. "What if he rejects you?"

"Mou~! don't be so mean, Moca!" I pouted. "I'm going to slip a note on his desk next period telling him to meet me at the sakura tree behind the school. I'll confess to him there."

"That seem like a good plan. So I'm guessing that you've already slipped him the note?" Ran added.

"Not yet... I'll leave a note on his desk next period before he gets there!"

"Doesn't lunch period end in a few minutes?" Tsugumi questioned. "Don't you think you should head out soon?"

"You're right!" I quickly got on my feet. "I'll tell you all how it goes later!"

As I rapidly ran through the halls, I could feel myself becoming more and more anxious. It's too late to back out now. After all the days that I told myself I would do this only to back out, I was finally courageous enough to finally commit to it. I reached into my pocket and felt the note that I had hastily written this morning before school. It was nothing fancy. I only wrote telling him to meet me at the Sakura tree.

As I stopped at the door, I sneakily peaked into the room. No one was there just yet. Not even the lights were on. Perfect, I could easily make my way over to Y/N's desk and put the note there without getting anyone's attention. After slipping it onto his desk, I hurried over to my desk where I would wait for everyone to arrive.

-Y/N's POV-

It was just another boring day at Haneoka Another day of going to boring classes that I don't really care about. At least there was one thing to look forward to everyday. Seeing Himari always made my day a bit brighter. Her beautiful pink hair, the way her emerald green eyes glistened when they looked at me, the cute way she always pouts. To me, she was the perfect girl.

When I opened the door, I thought I would be the first one there. However, I saw Himari sitting at her desk. It looked like the two of us got here early. Strange, she was usually almost late everyday. Maybe my lecturing finally got through to her.Upon spotting me, she smiled and waved.

"Hey, Himari. How are you doing?" I walked over to her.

"I'm doing great! Everything is great! Why do you ask?" She bursted out.

"I ask you that everyday. Is something wrong?"

"Nope! Everything is just fine."

"Okay... well if anything is bothering you, you can tell me," I reassured her. "Oh, yeah. I saw your guy's performance at CiRCLE yesterday."

"I'm so glad you were able to make it! What did you think about it?"

"It was amazing! Ran was an amazing singer, as always. Moca really rocked the guitar. Especially during ONE OF US. Tomoe looked so cool on the drums and Tsugumi did a great job as keyboardist... oh, and you were good too I guess."