Hina x male reader

Requested by JayAurum16

Today was a special day. It marked the one month anniversary of Hina and I being a couple. Time really flies. The day that Hina confessed to me didn't seem that long ago. As for our celebration, we decided to go on a date. The date included us going to a Roselia concert, going to get dinner, and ending it by watching fireworks at a festival tonight.

Ever since I first met Hina, she's talked a lot about her sister. I guess somethings never change. Recently, she's been talking non stop about how cool Sayo and Roselia was. She insisted that we go see them perform in person. However, there was just one problem...

"I thought that Sayo didn't want you coming to Roselia concerts." Marina said. The two of us were at CiRCLE trying to buy tickets for Roselia's concert.

"Aww c'mon!" Hina pouted. "I'm sure she won't even notice us here."

"I thought you said she always notices you attending her concerts. Even when you're wearing a disguise." I sighed.

"Well, I'm sure she won't mind you showing up if it's for a date." Marina said. "You could just say that it was Y/N's idea."

"That's a good idea. But you know what wasn't a good idea? Getting here over an hour before the concert even starts!" I exclaimed as my voice echoed through the empty lobby of CiRCLE. "There's no one even here yet! I'm pretty sure even Roselia hasn't showed up just yet!"

"But Y/N, we need to show up early to make sure we get to be right in front of the stage during the show!" Hina confidently explained.

"What happened to trying to make sure Sayo didn't realize attended the concert?" I asked. The bell at the front door chimed, alerting us that someone has arrived. "Well look who it is..."

Standing there was the five members of Roselia. My eyes snapped to Hina's twin sister. There was Sayo with her usual serious expression only for it to fade after spotting Hina.

"Hina! I told you not to come to my show!" Sayo complained.

"But I thought going to a Roselia show for our date would be so boppin and romantic! Don't ruin my date onee chan~!"

"D-date?" Sayo was taken aback. "Since when did you and Y/N start dating?"

"I thought you told Sayo everything." I told Hina. "I mean, we've been together for one month after all."

"One month? I can't believe I never noticed... fine, I guess I won't mind the two of you watching our show if it's for a date." Sayo admitted in defeat. "But no immoral activities! I want no hand holding. I need you two to remain at least three feet apart at all times. More importantly, no kissing. I don't want you kissing for one year at least. Another thing, no hugging this early in the relationship."

Sayo kept going on and on listing off things she didn't want Hina doing. I knew that Sayo was very strict when it came to anything, especially relationships, but this just felt a little too extreme... I guess that's what being in your school's disciplinary committee does to you.

"Also no sharing the same drink!" She continued. "I don't want you guys having any indirect kisses!"

"But, Sayo. We've already done most of those things." Hina happily stated.

"What?" Sayo glared at me with a piercing gaze.

"A-anyways, good luck with your show. I'm really looking forward to seeing you perform live." I said in an attempt to change the subject.

"I'm glad to hear that." Yukina said in her usual monotone voice. "We put our upmost effort into every show."

"Fufu~ get ready to be graced by the fallen angel's... umm... what's a cool word..." Ako stammered.