Prologue

A Story created by RetrosTV and Paradex™

Cardinal Guardian

Chapter 1

↪3rd POV↩

It has been 10 years since the creation of the Cardinal World, a planet that was created for one purpose only; to be the True Dragons' future place to call home. The Star King Dragon: Veldanava, a godly being no, the godly being on top of everything.

With the help of his Skills and the [Stardust Energy] as well as the [ Chaos Energy], also known as [Turn Null], he created everything after gaining his ego in the wide nothingness of the deep blak space.

He created countless planets, stars, moons, Universes and the Multiverse, a feat that no one else besides him could have done. Veldanava is the creator of the Multiverse and with that the creator of everything.

In the last years he has been occupied with creating living beings in the worlds he created. He tried everything that came to his mind until his final creation... the humans, a race that had done nothing else besides destroying the worlds Veldanava created.

A race he was fond of and a race that should be one of the latest of his creations. Now you are asking why does he like something that only knows how to destroy itself? It was funny, in reality it may have been ten years for him, but for all these planets several millions of years went by showing the lonely dragon something he never had.

Something we humans might consider as normal and that was simply entertainment as well as the wish to grow and to evolve itself, simply, that aspect was entertaining for Veldanava. He saw everything from heroes to kings and commoners as well as modern worlds and their shady things such as prostitution, rape and murder.

Knowing that, the Dragon knew if he should create those humans on the Cardinal World - they would sooner or later destroy it or at least make it to a place where no one wants to live.

Still there was something important... something that the planets he created needed and it indeed were the humans. The Dragon decided... he shall place all his creations in the Cardinal World.

But to guard the Cardinal World he had to create something or better said someone ... Someone who would be on the same level as his siblings that he planned to hatch soon should be able to protect everything and someone who would be willing to protect it.

Should he just create a new soul? Breaking the long filled loneliness in space ? Just in that moment the Dragon looked at one of those modern human worlds. There he found something that he himself was surprised about.

Something that shouldn't be able to happen at all after all the Dragon was omnipotent and omnipresent... was it because he just was in his thoughts a few seconds ago? Was it because he recently created a lot of universes?

The Dragon looked at the human bleeding out on the street till his death... he had thrown himself in front of a knife to protect someone. This kind of behavior is rare for humans, but that's not what the old dragon was surprised about.

The soulpower of this human was at pair with his weakened state right now something that shouldn't have appeared on a human planet first of all. So Veldanava took the Soul and summoned it into his [Personal Space], erasing the human's memories to the point that it only knew that it itself existed.

Soulpower... if you wondered what is so special about it, it's something even Veldanava would need to give up a piece of his power to raise. Even the strongest and the one who created it all had such a barrier in front of him.