Guardian Deity

A Story created by RetrosTV and Paradex™

Cardinal Guardian

Chapter 2

↪BIO↩

Identity:

Identity:

Name→ Rimuru 

Race→ Celestial Dragonoid Guardian Deity

Gender→ Female

Age Considered to be as old as the world itself 

Blessing→ God's Blessing

Skills:

Intrinsic Skill: [Battle Form]

↳ Individual takes a battle form that adds two black horns on his headd as well as black wings filled with [Turn Null] and [Stardust] Energy. The Body will be changed into a fearsome weapon and armor on the same time. 

Intrinsic Skill: [Dragonoids Senses]

↳ Individual has compared to the unevolved Monster and Human's far enhanced senses. A 6th sense together with [Magical Sense] was created and reacts to even the slightest fluctation of the Magicules in the Air.

Intrinsic Skill: [Deity Regeneration]

↳ Indicidual is able to heal any damages on the body freely on cost of Magicules.

Ultimate Skill: [Guardian Deity: Rimuru]

↳ A Skill that was created by the Star King: Veldanava and evolved by the Guardian Deities wishes. 

Sub Skill [Celestial Sage] 

↳ Individual is able to feel everything around the World , is able to feel even complete concealed presences.

↳ Boosts the Individual skills like Unique Skill : [Great Sage] without a seperated mind. 

↳ Mind Acceleration 10.000x

Sub Skill [Celestial Guardian]

↳ A always active multi-layered Barrier based on the Law of Absolute Defense.

↳ Has Nullification's on everything that has once injured him. 

Ultimate Skill: [Manas: Ciel]

↳ ?

Energies:

[Stardust Energy]

↳ Is able to use Stardust energie to a certain degree thanks to Veldanava's Blessing.

[Turn Null Energy]

↳Has gained the Control over Turn Null from Veldanava. Is able to use it up to 100% thanks to his Manas: Ciel. 

Magic: