Time Of Your Life

Apparently, it had been Cheryl that was able to figure out how to defeat The Entity.

Between her and a few others, they'd managed to get in contact with an organization on the outside- one that had been working on a way to destroy The Entity once and for all. With their help, Cheryl was able to tap into her powers again and use them to their full extent.

That put Cheryl as well as Mikaela, and a few others that had helped them in limbo for a while, but after a few weeks they were able to find their way out again.

Kate had returned home to her mother in the meantime, but eventually was able to find her way back to Cheryl, and she'd immediately called Jake when she'd found her again.

Frank had never wanted to rely on others for his own happiness- but he was slowly learning that sometimes it was alright to ask for, and accept, people's help. It was okay to rely on others as long as it was temporary, and he did what he could back.

That's what was healthy in relationships- they all had give and take, which he'd been taught it was one or the other.

Jake made Frank feel at peace with himself simply just by existing.

Jake's gentle nature seemed to bring Frank calmness. Watching how he interacted with those around him made Frank want to do the same thing, and being around people that weren't constantly angry did wonders for his health.

Once they'd figured out where they ended up, which thankfully, was some small town in the USA, Jake had managed to track down his younger brother- and the pair of them had made it back to the Park family home.

And to say it was a culture shock was an understatement.

Frank had never seen such a beautiful place- he could hardly believe that Jake would leave it all by choice. Honestly, he didn't think that, despite his attitude towards the bourgeoisie, even he would choose to leave such a place, but Jake must've been serious about forging his own destiny.

Truthfully? It only made Frank admire him more.

He had to be thankful, though. Jake's parents had allowed them to stay with them until they got on their feet, and Frank was taking a liking to them. Not only that, but because of them, Frank was able to start proper treatment for the anger that had always been plaguing him. He was able to find relief- something he'd been so desperately craving his entire existence.

It really felt like Jake's family had accepted him, and he found himself taking initiative to help them with things. He'd go grocery shopping with Jake's mother, and finally, after so long, he got a sense of what it was like to have a family.

Jake's family wasn't perfect by any means, but it was oh so different from anything that Frank had ever experienced.

Frank had learned that Jake was an awful cook, and together they'd learned how to make simple dishes and just be normal .

When he'd asked Cheryl about the whereabouts of the Killers, she'd informed him that most of them had been put to rest, or rehabilitated. With the way a good portion of them had been resurrected corpses, or things that just couldn't exist otherwise, Frank was glad they'd be able to finally be at peace.

The ones that weren't able to be saved he didn't know about, but he was sure they had other uses for them, and that they weren't going to harm anyone any time soon.

Julie, Susie, and Joey were given help from the organization that Cheryl had been in contact with, and set up with a safe place to live.

Frank hadn't pressed further- he knew that as much as it may hurt, in the long run, he didn't deserve to see them again.