{October 19th}

Dear Y/n

Dear Y/n

How are ya, kid? I bet you're really surprised to hear from me. Let's cut to the chase

I am so sorry, my dear. Your mother has passed away from the black plague curse. She died protecting your vaults. I wish I could've saved her. She was a sweet girl. She didn't pass away with any regrets.

Your will is going to be executed by none other but Draco Malfoy. I will have joint custody as your legal guardian, along with Narcissa Malfoy. Your mother would've wanted you to have a normal childhood. I am so sorry.

Tom Riddle holds a portkey to an escape refuge and your Gringotts key. One key for Lilly Evan's vault and the other for your mother's family fortune. As of right now, you're the richest kid in Hogwarts. The funeral has already ended but your mother's ashes remain with me until you come back. Then we will both decide what to do with them.

You will be hosted at the Malfoy manor for the time being. The burrow is too crowded and your mother greatly trusts Narcissa.

I know you're crying by this paragraph. Don't act strongly if you're feeling weak. Please do not take it out on Draco. He was instructed by your mother to keep this a secret. 

My sweet, sweet Y/n. How I wish to wipe your tears. Incased in this letter is a potion bottle tied to the necklace. fill the bottle wisely. Please hang in there. Some of your mother's friends are going to visit you in due time, to take you out to Hogsmeade.

Please forgive me.

Your faithful teacher,

Thomas Gideon Westworld