The meeting, moving in with the Malfoys.

The Red Herring meetings took place in the treehouse

The Red Herring meetings took place in the treehouse. Cedric and Dain were now formally invited to the meeting. We recounted all of the information that we've gathered over the past few months. Cedric kept an eye out on the teachers. He was getting to be a good spy. No one even thought twice of him doing something so... slytherin-like. Tom took the liberty of printing us an ID card. Just so we can feel cooler than we already are.

"So Lupin is acting suspiciously." Cedric pointed out. Tom wrote the tip down on the blackboard. The chalk squeaked against the fresh new blackboard.
"It seems that Snape knows something about Lupin and is covering it up." Dain threw the theory out there. Morgan brought up the theory corkboard (that's what we call it.) and put Snape and Lupin on the board. Connecting them with string.

"Let's start with what we know. Sirus is innocent, Pettigrew is at large, Draco has power over the school as evidenced with buckbeak." Cedric read his list out loud. We all hummed in agreement.
"Harry got a firebolt., I noted as Tom wrote down all of our suggestions. He nodded.

"Lupin is teaching Harry some powerful spells, like the Patronus spell," I told them. It was a little suspicious that Lupin would want one on one time with Harry. But it made a lot of sense considering his history with my father. We were able to uncover the identities of the marauders after stealing harry's map and copying it.

The meeting was productive. Everyone solidified their roles in the team. I, Tom, and Morgan are in charge. I was in charge of the spying branch (consisting of Wyvern and Cedric) Morgan was in charge of research with Dain and Tom is the one we report to, and the one to keep records.

"Are you sure you're up to play a death eater?" Cedric asked as we stepped down from the treehouse. He seemed concerned. His role wasn't as dangerous. Only decided to get closer to my brother instead. I nodded. Cedric gave me a determined look. "I'll look out for you." I smiled at everyone. I feel accomplished, that I can do good in my way. Not by going on quests and adventures like my brother.

But using deceit to my advantage.

--

I was on the train to the station with Draco in tow. He was dragging along my things. Looking excited, he started to talk to me about the manor. We stepped on the train, trying to find an empty compartment. Draco wouldn't stand for sitting with other people. He wanted me to himself. I guess a day without me shook him up.