Prologue

AN: Hello, I'm a newbie here! I've been doing fics for so long but it is now that I only found time to do it online. So this is going to be my first published work and I hope you guys would like it! This is not as good as the ones you've been reading but I am trying my best to share to you the stories I had in my mind.

Hope you guys will like it. Xx

----------------------

Margarette Morgan

We were sitting there alone, in front of a bay, watching the sunset quietly. Slowly, the surrounding turned orange and lights started to flicker on the other side of the water. I turned to him and smiled but his eyes are focused on somewhere distant. He seemed to be in deep thought.

"Do you like sunset?" he asked.

"Yeah, I don't know why but sunset sounds romantic to me." I answered

He smiled. "Sunset shows us that the end has already come."

"Yeah, it's the end of the day after long hours of work." I said.

"Do you believe that everything around us will end?" he asked again.

"What do you mean, like end of the world or death? Yeah, all of us will suffer death, and everything here on earth will vanish."

"Like happiness and love." he sighed. "There is no such thing as forever." he said and he lowered his head.

I started to worry about him, he sounds cynical. He was never like that. "Hey Joey, are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm really sorry Maggie." he said.

"For what? Is there something wrong?" this time fear creeped over me. I feel like I don't want him to answer my question.

"Have you already made your plans for the future?" he raised his head and and turned to face me then he smiled.

"Yeah, I already have something in mind. After I got a promotion, I want to buy a house for mother and I will save again for my own flat, then a car, and maybe after that travel the world."

"Mine is I want to break up with you."

I was dumbstruck. I don't want to believe it. I don't want him to continue what he's going to say. I want the time to freeze or I just want to jump into the water. I want to pinch myself so that I can wake up and this will turn out to be a very bad dream. I want him to say that he was just kidding.

"Wha- wha-t... What kind of joke is this Joey? Yo- you're just kidding right? You just want me to laugh. Oh my god, this is not funny Joey, stop it." I started to get weak. I want to cry but I never did that in front of him.

"I'm really sorry Maggie, I know you don't deserve to be dumped like this but there is no point in continuing this relationship. You see, I'm not included in your plans, and I don't know if this is still going in the right path."

I went silent.

"I honestly don't feel the love anymore. Its just... I really don't know, but, I think we're not just the right one for each other. I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore."

He stand up and left me without another word.

I don't want to believe that it just happened. I don't want to believe that he already broke up with me. For a minute I can't move and everything went black. I can't remember how, but the next thing I knew, I'm already crying.