I Hate To Do This But...

Obviously it's an author's note.

(If there is an award for the most annoying author who always gives the most annoying author's notes, I think that award should be given to me. Lol)

I know I did the biggezt crime to you my lovely readers for not updating for more than two weeks I think, and I am completrly sorry about that. I won't give an explanation about what actually happened to me cause that don't really matter right now.

And I really hate to give you an update--or an annoying author's note I should say--like this but I really had to.

First, I don't know of there are still people who are really interested in this book. But if you are reading this right now, and wants to carry on with Niall and Maggie's adventures, thank you very much. I had the whole story planned and I am so excited to share it to you as I have already written my favorite parts for this book.

Second, I can't promise that there will be weekly updates from now on cause I am on the second term of my third year in university and things will be hard for me this time. But I can promise that I will give you updates and I will definitely finish this book. Don't worry about that.

Third, I will give you an update tomorrow! Yaaaayyy!! :)

So please stick with my story. If you just only knew how your reads, comments, and votes mean the world to me and how it makes my day complete.

That's all for today lovelies, see you again tomorrow! Have a nice day everyone. :)

All the love,
Mariel xx