44. Tutoring

Class ended and i was talking with Robin at my locker when Vickie joined us. "Hi guys." She said. "Hey aren't you suppose to do you chemistry thing?" She said to me. "Shit. The fucking tutoring class." I said taking my books in a hurry. "See you later!" I screamed while running through the corridors. I was only 5 minutes late but still, didn't looked good. I entered the class without knocking, there's was only my chemistry teacher and Eddie. I froze. "Thanks for honoring us by your presence." She said. I looked down and went to sit at the desk next to Eddie. "So, as i was explaining before you arrived, you're the only two that didn't passed the test, so you'll be the only two attending this tutoring course." She added. Great. Couldn't be worse. Eddie raise his hand. "Yes Mister Munson?" "I was wondering if this was going to be a solo project or a team work?" He asked. "It's still a team project so you'll have to work together." She said. He smiled lightly and nodded. Of course he would be happy to work with me, on my side i wasn't too sure if this was a good idea. The idea of being so close to him all the time made me nervous. The things he made me feel were too much to handle. I started trembling a little from nervousness and dropped my pen. "Everything okay y/n?" She asked. I picked up my pen and looked up at her with a soft smile. "Yes. Everything's great." She gave us our paper. "You'll have one hour a week here in this class but you can always work outside of school. The faster you finish this the faster you get out of tutoring. Good luck." She said before leaving the classroom. There was an heavy silence in the room. "How can she call this tutoring if there's no tutor?" He said breaking the silence. I laughed lightly. He looked up at me slowly moving his gaze to my body. He licked his lips. "Love the new tatt." He said looking back in my eyes. "Thanks." I responded with a small smile.

Eddie's pov-
I couldnt get y/n out of my head after what happened in math class. The way her body felt against mine. It was driving me completely crazy. My stomach was in knot and i couldn't eat my lunch. I started talking to Dustin and Mike and got a little too intense with it. I got on the table and started screaming. I looked at y/n sitting with Jason. She was smiling at me. She looked so good. I smiled to her and sat back down to finally start eating my lunch. I went to my two other classes of the day and finally it was time for this stupid tutoring. I got to class and the teacher was alone sitting at her desk. "Hi, you can sit down." She said. "As you can see, you and miss Henderson will be the only two student for this tutoring." She added. Great..I'll have to be alone with her, i don't think i can't do this without wanting to have her in my arms. The door opened violently by y/n. She looked around the class realizing we'll be alone together. Cory was right, this outfit was looking really good on her. At this moment all i could think about was how much i wanted to slam her against the wall and fuck her in her pretty skirt. I had to looked down at my desk, the look she gave me made me feel too much. She sat next to me. I could smell her perfume, she smelled like cherry and vanilla, it was driving me insane. I asked the teacher if it was a solo project or a team work again. The teacher explained that this was a group project and we had to work together. I was happy in a way, to still be able to see her, but the fact that she still didn't forgive me was killing me. I could see her trembling, i knew i was making her nervous and she dropped her pen. I wanted to hold her so bad at this moment. The teacher told us that the faster we work the faster we're out of here. She got out of the room and we stayed silent for a bit. There was this tension in the air. "How can she call this tutoring if there's no tutor?" I said trying to break the tension. She laughed. It made my heart beat faster. I looked at her and she was there, smiling. She looked so fucking amazing. I looked at her body and looked at her new tattoo. "Love the new tatt." I said licking my lips before looking back in her eyes. She blushed a little. "Thanks." I smiled and we started to do the work. "Ooh easy i know this one." I said referring to the first question. "Did you study or something?" She asked jokingly. "Maybe." I said smiling. She laughed. I missed that. Her laugh. It felt good to hear it again.

Y/n's pov-
I felt nervous around Eddie. We did the work and he knew some answers, impressive. We decided to try to finish it fast so we could get it out of the way. He was writing on his paper and i looked at him. "Why did you leave the band?" I asked. He stopped writing and looked up directly in my eyes. "I had too much on my mind, couldn't concentrate anymore." He said. "Well you look pretty focused on your work right now, i guess that's a start." He laughed and showed me his paper. Another song. "Munson! Again?" I said laughing, referring to the last time we tried to do this work and and he was writing songs. "I guess chemistry give me inspiration." He said smiling. I smiled back. "You should get back in the band." I said. Looking back at my work. "I don't think they'll take me back." He said. "Oh come on. They'll never be able to find another guitarist as good as you." I said to him. He smiled. "They could, there's one right in front of me." I rolled my eyes. "First of all we both know that's not true and second of all i decided to go solo..i already wrote a couple of songs." I said to him. "You should show me sometime." He said licking his lips again. "Only if you come see my at my shows." I said laughing. "I'm your number one fan." He said laughing. I smiled and we finished the work for today and both got back to our car. He smiled to me before getting in his van and driving off. I got in my car and smiled all the way home. He was cute. Wasn't he?