53. I don't love her anymore

Y/n's pov-
I got back inside after kissing Eddie on the cheek and the kids were standing in the window. "You guys are unbelievable." I said laughing. "Looks like someone's in love." Said Max laughing. "Oh shut up." I said laughing. I sat on the couch next to them. "So are you guys sleeping over?" I asked. They nodded. "Im just going to change and i'll be back." I told them. I got up to my room and put on a pyjama.

I got back into the living room and Mike looked at me

I got back into the living room and Mike looked at me. "Y/n, can i talk to you for a second?" He asked. "Sure." We went to sit on my bed. "What's up?" I asked him. "You know when i told you things with El were..different?" He asked looking down. "Yes?" I responded. "Well im not in love with her anymore..I'm in love with someone else.." He started. "Oh, have you talked to her about it?" I asked. "I can't." He looked back up with tears in his eyes. "Oh Mike." I hugged him and he started crying in my arms. "I'm in love with Will." He said while crying. I was patting his back and caressing his hair. "Hey it's gonna be okay Mike.. everything is fine.." I said to him. "I wanted to tell Nancy but she's been so busy working these days and you're almost like my big sister too." He said wiping some of his tears. "We can tell Nancy together if you want.." I proposed to him." He looked up. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. "Im not gonna let you do this alone." I said smiling softly. "Thank you y/n." He said hugging me back. "I still think you need to talk to El about that, right?" I said. He nodded. He wiped some of his tears before going back to the living room. Wow. I was not expecting that. It broke my heart to see this kid feeling like this. I hope we'll be able to figure this out. I got to bed and fell asleep, i needed some rest right now.

The next morning-
I woke up and got in the shower. Tonight was Chrissy moving out party so i wanted to feel my best for her. I wasn't that close to her but she seemed nice and i was happy to be her friend for the few days she had left here. I got out of the shower, brushed my teeth and put back my pyjama, i wasn't feeling like changing back right now. I got to the kitchen where the gang was chilling. There was only Dustin, Lucas and Max. "Where's Mike?" I asked. "Oh he wasn't feeling good so he went home this morning." Said Dustin. "I hope he feels better." I said. Poor kid. I just hope he knows that i'll be here for him whatever happens. I started making some eggs for breakfast when the telephone rang. "Dustin can you pick it up!" I screamed. He got up and picked up the phone. "It's Steve." He said. "Shit. Can you come take care of breakfast while i talk to him please?" I asked. He nodded and i got to the phone. "Hey." "Y/n you're never going to believe this." Steve said excitingly. "What?" I said laughing. "I asked Caroline, he she said yes!!!" He said. "Wow that's great! Im happy for you." I said. "I invited her to Jason's party tonight do you think he'll mind?" He asked. "I don't know..he told me it was only a few person but im sure that if you bring a date he won't mind." I said to him. "Great! so I'm picking up Robin in a few, we're coming over to prepare and after we pick up Caroline and go to Jason's is that good?" He asked. "Yeah, perfect." I said. "Great see you later!" He said. "Later." I responded before hanging up. He sounded so happy, it made me smile. Steve deserved to have someone. I went back to the kitchen where Dustin was. "Humm..I think i burned your eggs." He said looking nervous. I laughed and threw them in the trash. "It's okay Dusty, I'll make something else." I said to him smiling softly.

I was eating cereals when Steve and Robin arrived. "Hey guys." Said Robin smiling. I waved, mouth full of rice kripies. "So i talked to Vickie today." She added smiling again. "Omg how did it goes?" I said mouth full of cereal. "Gross." Said Steve looking at me in disgust. "It went sooo well, she talked to her parents and they want to meet me, which is less fun but aaah it's a start." She said. "I'm so happy omg." I said before jumping in her arms, the both of us jumping around. "You guys really are acting like Damm kids." Said steve. "That's why you love hanging out with us so much?" I asked laughing. He rolled his eyes again. I finished my breakfast, it was a little past 11 am, i woke up pretty late today. Me Steve and Robin went to my room to hang out a little. "So that's what you're wearing tonight?" I said pointing at Steve. "Yeah? What's wrong?" He asked. Me and Robin laughed. "Bud, if you want to impress Caroline you'll have to do better than that." I said putting my hands around my waist. He rolled his eyes again. "Listen, im gonna take a few option for myself and we can get ready at your house, to help fixing this situation." I said pulling my tongue out. "Fine, but hurry, you're stressing me out now." He said. I laughed and took a few options. I didn't even take the time to change into something else, i stayed in my pyjamas and put on my shoes. "I'll be back late tonight or tomorrow morning." I said to Dustin. He nodded and I got into Steve's car. Let's fix your outfit, Harrington.