46. Mystery man

We got home and my mom wasn't there. "Wonder where she is." I said to Dustin. "Probably going to pick up mystery man or something." He said raising his shoulders. We started talking a little and heard a car pull up in the front. The door opened and it was my mom. "What are you doing home already?" She asked. I raised my suspension paper next to me face. She sighed. "So where do i put these bag-" "MURRAY?" Me and Dustin said at the same time. "Oh hey guys." He said. My mom smiled softly. "So i guess mystery man isn't a mystery anymore." I said, shocked. My mom laughed. "Yeah i guess." She said nervous. I smiled to her and started asking questions. "So how did you guys met? how long has it been? Did you know she was our mom?" My mom laughed. "We'll have all evening to talk about that..for now you have some explaining to do i think." She said taking my suspension paper in her hands. "It wasn't her fault." Said Dustin. We turned to look at him. "This girl was a bitch." He added. "Dusty language!" She said. "Im sorry but it's true, she stole y/n's dress at the pool, she was always insulting us. Y/n was just defending herself and her little brother like you always wanted." He said again. She sighed. "I understand, been there too when i was young." She started, sitting down. Me and Dustin looked at each other confused. "Well yeah, i was just like you. A little rebellious." She said laughing. I smiled. "Well i won't punish you for this but i have one condition." She added. "Yes?" I asked. "After dinner me and Murray need to go..to this conference..in Alaska. I don't know how long it will take but i trust you to take care of your brother." She said. "Sure mom, you can count on me." I said smiling. She smiled back. "Okay so dinner would be ready in about 3 hours is that good?" Me and Dustin both nodded. "There's just something i need to do but promise I'll be back before dinner." I said to them. She nodded. I got to my room an grabbed Eddie's jacket that he gave me and jumped in my car driving to his trailer. I arrived to his trailer and regretted instantly. Shit what am i doing? I sighed but got out of my car anyway.

I walked up to his door and knocked. "I swear it better be important cause I'm tired of-" He was screaming through the door until he opened it. "Y/n?" He asked. He was only wearing a towel and his hair was dripping wet. He looked so hot right now. "Oh hum, i can come back if this is a bad moment.." I said before turning back blushing. "Hey." He said softly grabbing my hand. "There's never a bad moment for you." He said pulling me inside. I smiled and felt butterflies in my stomach. "Did you need something?" He asked drying his hair with another towel. Shit shit shit shit i couldn't even concentrate. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. He laughed softly. "I'll go change i'll be right back." He said winking. I blushed and nodded. Damn i look so stupid right now. Get your shit together. He came back wearing MY sweatpants and no shirt. "Better?" He asked smirking. "Not really.." I said laughing putting my hand in my face from embarrassment. He smiled and sat on his couch. He patted on the place next to him and i went to sit also. He smelled good. "I was just coming to bring you your jacket..which i forgot in my car..shit." I put my hand on my face again. "I'm sorry im just not focus right now." I said laughing lightly. "It's okay." He responded smiling. "Now you know how i feel everytime i see you." He added staring in my eyes. I blushed. "I'm just gonna go get your jack-" I said starting to get up. "Stay." He said. "Please." He added. I sat back next to him. "I can't stay long..i have this dinner with my mom.." I said looking at the ground. "It's okay, just stay a little. I don't care about the jacket, you can keep it as long as you want, it looks better on you anyway." He said smiling. I smiled back. "It's been a long time since ive been here..hasn't changed." I said laughing. "Yeah, the maid is still on vacation." He said laughing softly. I smiled.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asked getting up to the fridge. "No..i really should get back.." I said getting up. He walked towards me. "Hey everything okay?" He asked. "Well you know.." I said laughing nervously. He passed his hand in his hair. "Yeah.." He said nervously. "Thanks for the jacket again, ill get it back to you." I said smiling. "Wait." He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to him. Our faces were a few inches from each other. He looked in my eyes and caressed my cheek. "I really want to kiss you right now..but i don't want to fuck things up." He whispered still staring in my eyes. I got chills and closes my eyes for a second. i opened them back and said the first thing that came to my mind. "I can promise that if you kiss me right the only thing that would be fucked..is you." I said in a whisper as well. What was i saying? This is so stupid. He smiled and licked his lips. "That's really not helping." He said lowering in hand to place it on my neck. He got closer and my breath was starting to get heavy when the door of his trailer opened. It was his uncle. "Oh shit. Sorry." He said. It took me back to earth. Fuck. "I gotta go..party Saturday at Jason's if you want to, it's for chrissy." I said before running to my car and driving back home. Holy shit. What am i doing? Am i losing my fucking mind? I got back home early for dinner and fell in my bed from embarrassment, still Eddie's jacket in my hand.