81. Lets party..again

We got in his van and went to pick up the kids. Dustin was sleeping at Mike's with Lucas and Max so we picked them up and met up with Steve, Robin and Vickie at the little coffee shop where Nancy worked. "You're late." Said Steve, annoyed. "Sorry." I responded blushing, thinking about what just happened. "Why can't you just wake up in time?" Steve asked, still annoyed. "Oh believe me Harrington, we were really awake." Eddie said smirking. "Gross." Said Dustin. I blushed again. Robin and Vickie laughed and we all got in the coffee shop. We ordered our drinks and some breakfast and went back to eat outside. "Beach is gonna be full at this hour." Said Steve still annoyed. "I'm sure it's gonna be fine." I said. "I still have to go pick up Caroline." He added. "Well go now, that way we wait here and we can do directly after." Said Robin. Steve nodded and drove off. "He seemed tense." Eddie said. "Yeah, he planned on asking Caroline to be his girlfriend since they never made it official and he's kinda stressing out about it." Said Vickie. The kids were all sitting at a table outside and we were leaning against Eddie's van. "So, had fun this morning?" Robin asked smirking. Eddie chocked on his coffee a little. "Yeah, priorities you know." He responded laughing. Robin rolled her eyes and i laughed. Steve and Caroline arrived a few moments later and we drove to the beach. We were following Steve's car and he suddenly parked on the side of the road. Eddie got out and went to talk to Steve. He came back a few minutes after. "What's happening?" I asked. "Beach is full. We're going somewhere else." He responded. "Where?" asked Mike. "You'll see." Eddie said smiling. We continued to follow Steve for a bit, i was looking outside, not paying attention to where we were going. Eddie parked his van and we all got out. "Can we even be here?" Asked Lucas. "Yes and no." Eddie smirked. "That's the fun of it isn't it?" He added. We walked through the forest for a bit and arrived at lovers lake. I looked at Eddie with a soft smile, remembering that he took me here one day when we skipped class. We brought everything to be comfortable so we placed a blanket on the ground and sat there for a bit. "Okay im going in." Said Dustin, running towards the water, jumping in. The other kids went to join him. Robin and Vickie got up. "Coming?" Robin asked. Shit i was planning on changing in the bathrooms at the beach, i had my swimsuit in my bag. "Yeah, just gotta go put that on." I said getting my swimsuit out. They nodded and jumped in the water also. Steve and Caroline followed them. I turned to Eddie. "Imma need a little help." I asked. We got up and walked a bit in the forest to find a spot where i could change. I stood behind a tree. "Okay i have to be quick." I said, taking off my shirt and putting on my swim top. Eddie smirked. "Enjoying the show?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Yeah, a lot." He said laughing. Since I wasn't wearing underwear i put my bottoms underneath my skirt and then took off my skirt. "Done." I said. He looked up and down at me and licked his lips. "This looks good on you." He said, staring at my body.

" He said, staring at my body

I rolled my eyes laughing. "You didn't have enough?" I asked, laughing. He got close to me, making me back up a little, just enough to have my back against a tree. "Never enough, i could fuck you against this tree right now." He whispered before kissing me. "That's really fucking hot baby but we'll have to reschedule round two." I said winking. He smiled and we got in the water with the others. We swam for a bit and got out to sit back on the blanket. Robin and Vickie had prepared a picnic so we ate, talking all together. "It's been a long time since we partied." Said Steve. "Yeah true." Responded Robin. "We could do something tonight?" Proposed Eddie. "Ooh that would be fun, but who's gonna show up at our party literally organized a few hours before." Said Dustin. "I have an idea on who might." I said smiling. We finished eating, changed back and went back to my house. I picked up the phone and called Jason. He didn't talked to us since everything happened and i know he was as confused as us. I invited him and he said he would be there. Eddie invited Garrett and we agreed that the kids could stay for this night. "I have to change again." I said rolling my eyes, clearly not wanting to wear a swimsuit cover all night. I went to my room with Vickie, Robin and Max. "Help me a little guys." I said, not being able to chose an outfit as always. They looked through my closet and my dressers and finally all agreed on one outfit. "This." Said Robin smiling. "I don't know guys.." I said. "But it looks so good, Eddie would go crazy if he see you in that." Said Vickie. "Eddie is already crazy." Said Max. I laughed. "Live a little." Said Robin smiling. I sighed, rolled my eyes and took the outfit. I changed and turned around to see their reactions.

 I changed and turned around to see their reactions

"Yep, definitely the one." Said Max smiling. I had to admit that i was feeling good. I smiled and we got out of my room, Garrett was already here and he was talking with Eddie. They both turned their heads towards me. Eddie licked his lips and came close to me. "You look so fucking good." He whispered in my ear. I blushed and got chills all over my body. "Thanks Munson." I whispered too and kissed him sensually. "How did he got so lucky?" Said Garrett sighing. Eddie turned to him. "I'm asking this to myself everyday." He responded laughing softly. I smiled and gave him another small kiss. "Let's get drunk." Said Steve, getting a bottle of vodka out of his bag. Well, this was going to be fun.