Hayashida Haruki

Nickname
Pa-chin

Birthday
February 24, 1991

Zodiac sign
Pisces

Height
164 cm

Weight
80 kg

Blood type
O

Hair color
Blond (2005)
Black (2003 and 2017)

Hair color
Black

Relatives
Hayashida family
Yumi Mori (wife)

:He likes tigers

:He dislikes insects.

:His special skill is breaking the first place record in punching machine.

:The person he respects or admires is Sano Manjiro (Mikey).

:The thing he dislikes or fears is cockroaches.

:His dream is to win a fight against Mikey.

:His heroic story (or failure story): He has challenged Mikey ten times so far and Mikey stopped his winning streak.

:His favorite spot is Pe-yan's house.

:A daily activity of a certain day (from morning till bedtime):
Kazutora brought a fashion magazine that had a very cool Aloha shirt in it and they both went to the shop in Daikanyamacho. The shop is really stylish which made them both really excited and they bought matching shirts, but with different colors. When we wore the shirts to the Toman meeting, everyone called us the delinquent duo. This is upsetting, it was cool when we saw it in the magazine...but why?

:From the question "Who's likely to be rich?", Pah-chin was ranked number 1 from the Top 3 Best.

:From the question "Who's the fastest runner?", Pah-chin was ranked number 1 from the Top 3 Worst.

:From the question "Who's strong in arm wrestling?", Pah-chin was ranked number 1 from the Top 3 Best.

:From the question "Who do you want as surbordinate?", Pah-chin was ranked number 3 from the Top 3 Worst.

:He has a dog named "Pochi."

"