Baji Keisuke

Alias
Edward

Birthday
November 3 1990

Zodiac sign
Scorpio

Height
175cm

Weight
58 kg

Blood type
AB

Hair color
Black

Eye color
Bronze

Dream
To own a pet shop

Relatives
Baji family
Unnamed mother

:The person he respects or admires is Natori Yuko (Actress).

:The person he dislikes or fears is his mom.

:His favorite TV show is Kayo Suspense Gekijyo.

:He dislikes simmered food.

:His dream is to own a pet shop.

:His heroic story (or failure story): He was loved by animals, stray cats often come into his room.

:His favorite spot is at Mikey's family Dojo.

:His special skill is that he resorts to violence before trying to persuade.

:Keisuke's relationship chart: In the past;
Kazutora: Shoulder the same sin
Takemichi: Entrust him with Mikey and Toman
Chifuyu: A close friend made by repeating a year

A daily activity on a certain day(from morning till bedtime):
He has to repeat a year. His mom cried. He has to study, but he can't remember anything from class. When he consulted with Mikey, he was told that wearing glasses would make him smarter, so he went to Shibuya with Draken and Mikey to buy glasses. They had a fight with the delinquents who bumped his shoulder. Those delinquents invited a lot of friends, so they will wait for now. There are about 40 people called, and if Baji wins against Mikey and Draken in rock-paper-scissors, he'll get to enjoy the 1 vs. 40 fight. He forgot to buy glasses.

:From the question "Who do you want to be your lover?", Baji is ranked number 1 from Top 3 Best Boyfriends. However he answered "What? I'm not interested...".

"