The pressure burning away at my soul

The fire grows as every single achievement I've ever made burns, it was never enough, it will never be enough.
Nothing is ever enough.
But before I can realize it, the fire is too much, it begins to surround and swarm every exit, trapping me in this void of warmth and ash, my knees buckle and my lungs burn as the smoke becomes to much, I'm dying, I'm really dying, and there is nothing I can do.
Then everything goes blank.
My eyes open slowly adjusting to the unbearably bright light.
"Where am I..?" my voice is nothing but a whisper, any movement or sound in the room disappears, though it is not replaced, the sound of my words bounce against the walls becoming more and more distant.
I sit up, my back cracks, my hands tremble, everything is so weird, everything hurts.
I panic as I look around to see nothing, no blue skies, or green grass, there's just the smell of smoke and gasoline.. why is it so warm in here?
my mind races as I remember everything of the night before, the fire, the smoke, death itself.
"My dear child.. you have burdened yourself with the responsibility of being the best" an omnious voice startles me, "Who are you?! where the hell am I??", though no one responds, the world just fades out into black and my eyes open again, though this time I am under fluorescent lights, my clothes swapped with a thin hospital gown, and the smell of bleach burns my nose, though that's not what's truly strange, the strange thing of it all, is the constant burning in my chest, almost as a reminder of that very night, the night where I danced the dance of death itself through burdens and responsibility.

(okay so this might make no sense and it might make sense idk-(