midnight

*day of dont smile at me release*

billie's POV:

i was sitting in danny's office with him and the rest of my team at almost midnight, but tonight was the night where we had to release the EP.

i had my instagram post all typed up and ready to send out once it hit midnight. sav was clenching onto my arm in excitement for me and i was holding finneas' hand with my other hand.

"thirty seconds." danny announced as he hovered his mouse over the upload button on spotify. "i'm so proud of you." sav whispered as she pecked my lips quickly. i smiled under her kiss. "aaaaand.. posted." danny exclaimed.

liked by dovecameron and 1,622,451 othersbillieeilish DONT SMILE AT ME OUT NOW!! STREAM IT, LIVE IT, LOVE IT, HATE IT, IDC

billieeilish DONT SMILE AT ME OUT NOW!! STREAM IT, LIVE IT, LOVE IT, HATE IT, IDC. IM SO PROUD OF THIS PROJECT, TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER PLS 🤍🤍
dovecameron i was just about to go to sleep but not anymore biiiitch 😩
thegr8khalid that's what i'm talking about b
ashnikko my boy is so good😍😍

"i'm soooo fucking scared." i squeal as i toss my phone over to savannah after posting the picture. "it's gonna be fine love, i wouldn't lie to you if i thought it sucked." she laughed.

"you guys should go home and rest, billie you have the album release signing tomorrow morning." danny said, "sav you're welcome to come if you would like."

"thanks but i have to work tomorrow." sav replied, "we'll see you later though." danny nodded, "have a good night, get some sleep billie, i mean it."

"i wiiiill." i dragged out. sav rolled her eyes and looked at finneas. "what?" "nothing baby, let's go." she continued. i sighed and got up from my seat.

-

i'm sat on the edge of the bed and savannah is standing in front of me kissing my head. "can we make love pretty girl?" i asked as i moved my hands to her waist.

"you need to go to sleep bilie, you have to be up in like six hours, we both do." savannah said as she resisted me. which i could see her struggling to do.

"but babyyyyy." i groaned as i rested my head on her chest in front of me. "i never said i didn't want to, i'm just trying to do what's best for you." she explained. "then you should know, what's best for me is to show my perfect fiancée how much i love her." i said as i stood up to kiss her neck.

"billie.." "shh." i interrupted, "please just let me take care of you." she nodded hesitantly and melted into a kiss.

*

i lifted her big shirt up to see her thong peeking over her jeans slightly. just enough to where i could hook my thumbs along them to pull her closer to me.

"you wear these for me?" i ask as i pull away from the kiss slightly and look down at her stomach. she nodded while slightly sucking in her bottom lip, "of course."

"well they're gonna be coming off soon." i whisper in her ear, "aren't they?" i turned her around so her back is facing the bed and i layed her down.

"is this okay?" i asked as i had my hand at the top of her jeans. "you don't need to ask me anymore baby." she laughed. "i'm always gonna ask you." i said as i narrowed my eyes and smiled slightly.

"it's okay." she replied and she unbuttoned her jeans.

some time passes of and intense make out session and we're both completely naked, all over each other. "you pick what you want lovey." i tell her, "what do you want me to do to you?"

"i did buy us a new strap on the other day.." she hinted while looking at our end table. "you wanna try it out?" i asked her. "yes." she replied innocently.

i got up and went over to the end stand and opened the drawer, and there it was. brand new never been used, i was so ready for her to slut me out.

it was one of those strap ons that also vibrates against the person wearing it, so i would still be feeling something too.

i strapped it onto myself and sat on the edge of the bed. "come here." i said. sav got off the bed and stood in front of me. "on your knees." i said calmly. and of course she did.

i brought my hand down to her jaw and softly tugged down, telling her to open her mouth. then she started to suck on the tip of the strap.

moments like these i really wish i had a dick.

"good girl, cmon take more, i know you can." i praised as i forced it in a little more. she looked up at me as she bobbed her head back and forth. it was so hot. seeing her so submissive and willing for me.

i grabbed onto the hair in the back of her head and started to control her movements, letting her come up for air every so often.

the gaging sounds, the eye contact, fuck..

sav released the strap from her mouth and brought her mouth up to kiss me and lay me down on the bed sideways. with her on top of me, she aligned herself with the strap and slid it inside of her with a gasp.

"if i'm hurting you or anything let me know." she said as she started to ride me. i nodded as the vibration ran through my veins. "you're okay love." i replied.

moans and whispered curses slip from both our mouths as we completely melt under eachother. we both clenched ourselves after some time as we're about to cum. my hands clinged onto her waist for stability as she does her final few strokes before we both finish together.

*

"now i'm seriously telling you to go to sleep." sav scolded as i got under the sheets after tucking her in. "what do you think i'm doing right now?" i asked defensively. she laughed and turned over to look at me.

"pretty girl." i whisper as i kiss her forehead, "you always look so good no matter what." she rolled her eyes and smiled. "yeah okay."

"i'm not lying baby, everything about you is so perfect it makes my heart hurt with how much love you bring me. but i wouldn't trade it for anything else." i said. she nuzzled up to me as she closed her eyes.

"i cant wait to marry you."

word count : 1100
an : last smut chapter for this series 🥲🥲 i'm so sorry, i love you guys.