Chapter 8 ✓

Chapter 8: The rain that brought a smile to the angel

•••

     "So Jungkook didn't say anything else? Are you sure about that, or can't you remember?" the black-haired man asks, while the other looks out the window.

     "No, but I'm sure he'll tell me other information that will help us get to Jackson; though he has to do it when he feels like it, we can't force him. We have to be patient with him, to give him time to adjust. There are many things that he has to get used to at the moment. " 

     Yoongi gets up from his chair and approaches the brown-haired man, while Taehyung seems somewhat thoughtful. Maybe you're wondering what he thinks at the moment? Well ... nothing important, just what Jungkook might be doing right now. Did he eat anything? Did he sleep better?

      "We can't afford to wait until Jungkook feels he can say more, Tae. You have to talk to him, you have to find a way to find out some clues from him. Patience is not the weapon we have in such cases. We must act as quickly as possible, we do not allow delays. You know that too well. " Yoongi says in turn, and the younger man immediately turns his attention to him.

       "You really don't understand? That bastard destroyed him, Yoongs. That psychopath made him see himself as nothing but garbage. I wanted to take him to a psychologist, but he doesn't want to. That's why I can't find out more information about it yet. I want to help him first. I want to get him out of the state in which that animal forced him to get into. He must help us, but first we must help him."

      Yoongi looks at him as he tries to figure out if his friend is thinking more than he says. He feels that Taehyung has good intentions, he knows he always has. But this time, something seems suspicious. He seems ... far too affected by the situation with Jungkook.

      "You said Jackson fooled Jungkook. You said he pretended to like him. But if he wrote 'Jackson Wang's property' or something like that, on that piece of paper, isn't there a possibility that Jackson sees Jungkook in a certain way? "

      Taehyung does not understand why these words annoys him so much. He doesn't understand why just the thought that maybe the bastard might really feel something for Jungkook makes him just see anger in front of him. The agent is sure that animal can not feel anything for Jungkook. If he had felt anything for him, he wouldn't have hurt him so much. It would not have forced him to lose his soul and desire to live.

      "No, Yoongi. That bastard only sees Jungkook as a sex toy, nothing else. All the suffering, all the fear he caused to Jeon ... show that. "

      A man with love in his soul would not be capable of all those miserable acts. If Wang cared even a little about Jungkook, he wouldn't have been able to do what he did to him. Jackson destroyed the boy who is currently living in his house. It made him lose all hope, forced him to become a soulless puppet. So there is no way.

     "Yes, you are right. But if Jeon means his hidden pleasure, doesn't that mean he'll come after him? Isn't Jungkook alone at your house right now? Shouldn't you worry?"

      "No, I made Mark to take care of him until I get home, so is fine. The truth is, we have to protect Jungkook from himself first, then from Jackson. "

      "What do you mean?"

     Taehyung just sighs and then looks out again, at the window in front of them. The sky is quite cloudy, which means it will rain soon. The agent hopes that Jungkook will not be frightened by lightning and thunder (it looks there will be the case), or at least that it will not start raining until he gets home.