Lucas' Girl

Tw:kinda sad
Lucas P. O. V.
I was just chillin in my room when Dustin called "hey man" I said. "Lucas I'm freaking out I'm with the party and max fell" with out any second I got up and ran crying and when I saw max bleeding I was terrified. "MAX! " Lucas... "Max max stay with me call an ambulance! " I love you stalker but I think this is the end" No nooo no no it's not stay with me keep your eyes open please"Stalker I'm tired"no don't go to sleep"I said "Stalker I'm sorry.... " she fell asleep and I was crying like a piece of me was missing I went numb. When we got in the ambulance I kept looking at her thinking my girl I might loose someone that I love more than myself more than anyone. I was waiting in the waiting room when the doctor came and told me to say my last goodbye because she was going to die. So I went in her room with tears in my eyes and she said something "I love you so much stalker never forget that I thought about our future and everything I could possibly think but this is a good bye. " I love you too MadMax more than anyone more than myself and I'll love you till the day I die" I cried she just smiled then with a blink of an eye she was gone my mom came in the room and let me sob on her shoulder.

Sorry it's short and kinda cringe but if you have any idea just let me know and I might make a story of it :)