📀 Nightdream?

Max pov
—————
I was walking with my cassette tape on my pants with Kate Bush playing faintly through my headphones. God I'm getting tired of the song. The more you hear it the less you'll wanna listen to it. But I have to do this. Otherwise I'll snap just like the famous cheerleader Chrissy. I walk down the hallway no one in it other than me. I walk to my locker and get my books. When suddenly Lucas came up to me. "Hey.." he says "Lucas what are you doing?" I say "I just wanted you to be at the game y'know" he says my heart skipped a beat "yeah well I can't " I say folding  my arms "what is up with you?" He says "what do you mean?" I say "your not the same! Max I miss you" he's says "well do you really wanna know what's wrong!"I say with a chuckle he nods sadly "people change! Okay Lucas? I've changed!" I exclaim going to my class. I feel so bad I feel like I was about to break. Yes I missed him too but, I couldn't take it. Not after billy had died. I just felt as if I'm bad luck that the same thing will happen to my friends and him. I simply won't let it happen even if I have to die for them to still be here. I was doing all of my class work until class was over which was about 30 minutes later as this was my last class for the day. I skateboarded home it made me feel a little better. I then went to my trailer door opened it and went in. I was so tired so I took a shower freshened up and got into bed. I was sleeping peacefully until....

IN MAX's DREAM:

Max woke up in a very foggy place. She walked around and noticed she was near some woods. She was going to try to find a way to her trailer until a voice startled her "max" her big brother billy said kind of like a whisper. "No.." she said slightly a whisper like him "You left me! You watched me die! It was your fault!" Billy said "Billy I didn't mean to leave you I swear! Billy..." max said tears streaming down her little face. "You did mean it! It was your fault I died! It was your fault your friends got hurt!" Billy said in a not so his voice anymore. Max couldn't move "It's always been your fault max!" A not so Billy said. It was Vecna. Max ran in horror she ran and ran until everything was black. She rushed up gasping and she cried in her bed thinking all of this was her Fault.

526 words
A/N: I'm uploading this at like 12 am 😭 (lol) but I hope you guys like it so far and yes it is almost exactly like the show I just changed it up a bit. I'm not gonna give you spoilers on what I'm gonna do but thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice night/day!! <3