📀 "you called me love"

Lucas pov
"NOT EXACTLY"

What do you mean not exactly?" Dustin says "he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet." She said with a smirk. I looked at her embarrassed. "Lucas fuck are you doing ask her out!!!" Dustin said. "I will but right now isn't the right time."I said. Max smiled at me. "Well me and Mike are leaving see you guys." Dustin said. "Bye." Me and max said "wanna hang out at my place?" I ask her. She nods. We started walking. "So how have you been?" I say "uh good I guess" she says I nod. Something's off I'm gonna ask her about it when we get to my house. We finally got there after a while. My parents were gone so we just went inside. Once we got to my room we started talking. "Max?" I say "yeah?" She says "I have a question..." I ask "what's up?" She says "are you okay?" I ask. She looks down and I see a couple tears that she tries to hide. "Hey, hey you can talk to me max. One here for you..." I say "I miss him Lucas..." she says. I know exactly who she's referring to. "I know max I know. " I say rubbing her back as we hugged. "It just hurts because I stood there..I stood there and I did nothing.." she says "max , it wasn't your fault you didn't know what to do and there was nothing you could really do..." I say "but I could've done something." I say "max, love there wasn't anything you could do about it. That thing could've overpowered you really quick and I can't lose you max.." I say "I know..". She says wiping her tears then smiling. "Why are you smiling?" I ask "you called me love.."