📀 Mad max

Third person pov
Max got out of bed and threw on some socks and her dirty burgundy like vans and skate boarded. It was 3am and she knew she had no place to go. But only one person she knew that was close Lucas...

Lucas pov
——————-
I was reading a comic since I couldn't go to sleep until I heard something at my window. I opened it to reveal a teary eyed max. "Max?!" I whisper shouted. She smiled a tear going down her face. I let her in my room and she sat on my bed. I sat next to her but not that close so she wouldn't be uncomfortable. "I'm sorry..." she suddenly spoke up. "What?" I said "I'm sorry Lucas. I've been such a bitch. I haven't spent time with any of you guys and I drifted away..." she spoke crying "hey..." I said wiping away her tears "it wasn't your fault okay? You had some things going on and that's okay. You needed sometime and you took it , also you weren't a bitch never call yourself that again. " I spoke softly looking in her eyes. "I still like you Lucas." She says my eyes go wide as I'm suddenly shocked. I thought all this time she didn't like me. "I still like you too mad max" I said she smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Do you think I can stay here until morning? " she asked "of course!" I say she hummed. She was also shivering a little so I gave her my hoodie that said ' HAWKINS HIGH' in big bold letters. "Thanks she said. I nodded and smiled. She gave me a hug and I hugged her back. Until we slowly leaned in and kissed.

I had her back I had mad max.